261-270

Chapter 261 Never step into the imperial city again

After Jiang Qingran returned to the banquet, he said to Jing Moxuan: "Your Majesty, let's go back."

Jing Moxuan looked at her deeply and said softly: "Have you eaten enough?"

"Yeah." Jiang Qingran nodded.

You've eaten what you need to eat, you've said what you need to say, and there's no point in staying any longer.

"Okay, let's go."

The two of them left the banquet first, and the fish feast lasted until the evening.

And Jing Moshen had locked himself in the study room long ago.

Xu Yuhui opened the door and walked in, smiling and saying: "Shen'er, why have you been hiding here? If you don't like the girl today, then my mother-in-law will hold a flower viewing party for you another day, and then find someone else." Girl, come and show it to you."

Jing Moshen kept looking at the book in his hand and replied coldly: "Concubine, you don't have to waste your efforts anymore."

"Why are you such a stubborn kid? You are already old and should have started a family a long time ago. That's all. You will understand the good intentions of the mother and concubine in the future. By the way, Shen'er, the An Ranxiang you gave to the mother and concubine a few days ago has been When you've finished using it, get some more for your mother and concubine."

Jing Moshen tightened his grip on the book and slammed the book on the desk, "Who is so obsessed with it, my concubine, how long are you going to harm others?"

Xu Yuhui was startled by his sudden move.

She patted her chest and said with disbelief: "Shen'er! What are you doing?"

Jing Moshen stood up and walked to Xu Yuhui, "Mother, concubine, tell me truthfully, are you really uneasy about wanting An Ranxiang, or are you going to use this Anranxiang to harm Jiang Jieyu's unborn baby!"

Xu Yuhui was shocked, "Shen'er! You...you..."

Jing Mo smiled coldly, "My concubine, I want to ask, how did my son know about it? If you don't want people to know, you have to stop doing it. Mother and concubine, if my son and I know about this today, my father will definitely know about it in the future." If you still don't stop, then the fate of the former queen will be a lesson for you."

"Shen'er! How can you speak to me like this! Everything I do is for your own good!"

"For my own good?" Jing Moshen suddenly laughed, "What a high-sounding reason. Has the mother-in-law ever asked me, am I willing to do all that you have done? I never want to be a prince, let alone an emperor. All the things you said are for my good are just your wishful thinking and your own ambition."

"Shen'er, don't you know, in this deep palace, you will die or I will die. Only by fighting can we have a way to survive!"

"Then I won't go back to this palace, that's alright, right?"

Xu Yuhui's heart suddenly "thumped!" "You...what do you mean by this?"

"My master has taught me since I was a child that those who practice martial arts must have kind thoughts, hoe the strong and help the weak. Tomorrow, I will return to Qingyun Peak to continue to learn martial arts from my master. If my mother and concubine think that I am so hurtful again, then in the future , I will stay at Qingyun Peak forever and never set foot in the imperial city again."

"Shen'er...how can you bear it...how can you bear to do this to me!"

Jing Mo looked at her deeply and said, "It's all up to mother to decide."