251-260

Chapter 251 Everything is fine

this day.

Jiang Qingran slept until he woke up naturally as usual.

She came to the lobby and planned to have breakfast. As soon as she came in, she saw Jing Moxuan sitting in a wheelchair and waiting for her.

Jiang Qingran's eyes lightly swept across his legs, and she said with a smile: "Good morning, Your Majesty, did you sleep well last night?"

"Well, not bad. Where's the princess? Did you sleep well?"

"of course."

The two sat down at the dining table, and a maid brought breakfast.

There are barley porridge, fresh meat wontons, vegetarian cakes, meat cakes, Yangchun noodles, steamed buns, soy milk, pancakes and fruits...

All kinds, everything.

Jiang Qingran was eating heartily when suddenly, Jiuxin and Qinghe walked in from outside the door.

"Princess, your family is here."

Jiang Qingran had just finished the last mouthful of porridge, frowned, and asked, "Family?"

Qinghe raised his eyebrows at her, "It's Madam and the Eighth Young Master."

Jing Moxuan smiled slightly, "Princess, I heard that your brother has been away from the imperial city for many days. When did he come back?"

"Haha... I don't know, I don't know. I'll go out and have a look."

Jiang Qingran put down the bowl and chopsticks, stood up and left. Before leaving, he showed a big smile to Jing Moxuan, "Your Majesty, I'm full. Eat slowly."

Jiang Qingran walked to the door of the palace and saw Cai Xiumei and Jiang Yuanchuan standing outside the door, wearing coarse linen clothes and looking a little reserved.

"Sister."

"Ranran."

Jiang Qingran looked at them, "Why are you here?"

Cai Xiumei handed the basket in her hand to her, "Ranran, these are the buns I made myself this morning. I wanted to bring them over for you to try and see how you look."

Jiang Qingran frowned slightly and signaled Qinghe to accept it with his eyes.

Then, he turned to look at Jiang Yuanchuan, "How are you feeling?"

"Thanks to sister, everything is fine."

Jiang Qingran looked at Jiang Yuanchuan, who was wearing clothes that obviously didn't fit, with his wrists and ankles exposed, and he couldn't help but frowned, "Your clothes..."

Cai Xiumei quickly explained, "Oh, all the clothes at home are your brother's old clothes. I haven't seen this child for only a few months, but I didn't expect that he has grown so much, and his old clothes don't fit anymore. It's my fault as a mother. He is incompetent and did not make clothes for him in advance."

Jiang Qingran looked at them deeply and said, "Let's go."

Cai Xiumei blinked in confusion, "Go, where are you going?"

"You are incompetent as a mother, but I cannot be incompetent as a sister. Come on, I will take you to buy new clothes."

After a while, Jiang Qingran brought mother and son to Jinxiu Garden.

After all, Cai Xiumei was also the wife of the former prime minister, so she naturally knew how good and expensive the clothes in Jinxiu Garden were.

She looked at Jiang Qingran with some embarrassment and said, "Ranran, isn't it too expensive to come here to buy clothes?"