561-570(End)

Chapter 561 With you

On this day, Shen Qing came to Jinxiu Garden again, where Mo Liubai lived.

She gently opened the door, "Brother Mo..."

Mo Liubai was sitting at his desk, imagining Shen Qing's appearance and drawing design drawings.

When he looked up and saw the real person, he rubbed his eyes in disbelief, thinking he was hallucinating.

"Shen Qing? Is it really you..."

"Yeah." Shen Qing nodded shyly.

Mo Liubai ran to her excitedly, "Well, did you receive the clothes I gave you? Well... let me explain to you, that clothes are actually..."

"Wedding dress." Shen Qing continued what he said, "Sister Qingran has already explained it to me."

Mo Liubai asked cautiously: "Then... do you like it?"

"Yes, I like it......"

"Great!" Mo Liubai was so excited.

"Well, but...I came here today to say goodbye to you."

"Farewell?" Mo Liubai's eyes widened immediately, "Don't you like the wedding dress I made for you? Why are you leaving?"

His mood was really like a roller coaster.

Shen Qing hurriedly explained, "No, Brother Mo, you misunderstood. Yesterday, my father sent a letter home, saying that something happened at home and asked me to go back to Qingcheng."

"Oh, that's it. I was the one who was abrupt."

Mo Liubai breathed a sigh of relief and said with a smile: "Then wait for me, I will pack my luggage and go back with you."

Shen Qing was shocked, "Go back with me?"

"That's right! I'll go back with you to propose marriage!"

Shen Qing's little face suddenly turned red, and she said with a smile: "Who asked you to propose marriage to me..."

The next day.

Mo Liubai prepared several carriages as betrothal gifts.

Jiang Qingran and Jing Moxuan came together to see them off.

Shen Qing's face was filled with a happy smile, "Sister Qingran, brother Xuan, when you are free, remember to come to Qingcheng to see me."

"Yes, I will." They both nodded at the same time.

Jing Moxuan turned his eyes, looked at Mo Liubai, and said with a cold expression: "Shen Qing is my sister. If you dare to bully her in the future, I will not let you go."

Mo Liubai smiled and said, "Prince, please don't worry, it's too late for me to love her. How dare I bully her."

Jiang Qingran smiled slightly, winked at Mo Liubai, and the two of them walked aside to chat privately.

Seeing the servants still loading things into the carriage, Jiang Qingran suddenly felt a little emotional.

She turned to look at Mo Liubai, "Have you really thought about it, what should you do if one day you accidentally go back?"

Mo Liubai smiled heartily, "To be successful in life, you must have all the fun. If you have wine today, you will get drunk today. We will talk about the future later. The most important thing is to live in the present and cherish the people in front of you, including you."

After saying that, he gave Jiang Qingran a meaningful look.

Jiang Qingran smiled and nodded.

"Oh, right." Mo Liubai suddenly remembered something, "A few days ago, when I went to the Prince's Mansion to make clothes for the Princess, I discovered some weird things. I wrote them down one by one. Maybe they will be useful to you. ."