481-490

Chapter 481 Old Woman

Finally, before dawn, the carriage returned to the small side entrance of the Three Princes' Mansion.

At this time, Jiang Qingyue was very glad that Jing Mofeng had ignored her. In this way, no one knew that she had not returned home all night.

After returning to her yard, Hongxing immediately asked the little maid to prepare hot water for Jiang Qingyue to bathe.

Jiang Qingyue washed away the smell of joy, returned to bed, and fell asleep.

On the other side, Misu immediately told Nayi about Jiang Qingyue's return home.

"Princess, as you expected, the concubine came back from the side door at dawn today. It seems that she really went on an affair. Do you want to tell the prince about this?"

Mi Su was still a little excited at the thought of Jiang Qingyue being dealt with.

Nayi waved her hand and said softly: "There's no rush, it's not the time yet."

Let Jing Mofeng wear this cuckold a little longer.

...

At this time, all the concubines and concubines gathered in Liuli Palace.

After the queen was relegated to the cold palace, Xu Yuhui was temporarily in charge of the harem, and the rules of Chen Province did not change.

Xu Yuhui's face was a little pale, and she looked at the women in the harem below who were all occupied with their own thoughts, and said in a pretentious manner: "I haven't been in good health recently, so I can skip the morning check-ups in the future."

"Your Majesty, have you asked the imperial doctor to come and see what's going on?"

"I've seen it. I'm probably getting older. Even God wants me to take a rest."

There was something in Xu Yuhui's words, and Jiang Qingxin could clearly hear it.

I just wanted to take the opportunity to remind her not to try to steal her position as a noble concubine.

Jiang Qingxin thought to herself: Humph! She's just an old and lustful old woman, I wonder how long you can still be proud of her.

What you think in your heart is one thing, but you still have to do enough on the surface.

Jiang Qingxin smiled slightly and said, "What Concubine Xu said really frightened the concubines. You are in your prime, and you are deeply favored by the emperor. How can you associate it with your age?"

"Yes! Yes! Don't worry, my queen. Let the doctor take good care of your body. It won't take long."

"Yes, maybe I can give birth to a little prince for the emperor then!"

A group of hypocritical women suddenly burst into laughter.

Xu Yuhui smiled but didn't smile, turned her eyes, looked at Jiang Qingxin below, and asked: "By the way, Jiang Jieyu, the palace was unwell yesterday and was unable to attend this year's flower viewing conference. You also went , can you tell us if you have any good things to say!"

Jiang Qingxin sneered in her heart: Haha, we finally got to the point.

She had already guessed that Xu Yuhui would ask about what happened at the flower viewing party.

She smiled slightly and then said slowly, "Concubine Xu, it's such a pity that you didn't go yesterday. You don't know that yesterday's flower viewing party was really full of twists and turns and wonderful things!"