521-530

Chapter 521 The truth back then

Jing Moxuan slightly raised one corner of his mouth and smiled, showing a faint smile, "Princess is really powerful, as you said, master can't save the two of us, so..."

"So, Senior Yan chose to save you?" Jiang Qingran continued what he said.

"Yes." Jing Moxuan sighed heavily, "Master gave the great emperor brother true energy. Although it stabilized his heart, all his meridians were eventually severed, his martial arts was useless, and he suffered from an incurable cold. Disease. And the master... also died because of saving me."

After saying that, Jing Moxuan frowned slightly, his eyes full of guilt for his master.

This was the truth back then.

Jiang Qingran saw the hurt in his eyes, and she knew that to Jing Moxuan, his master was like a father.

She gently held his hand, and although she didn't say anything, she gave him great warmth.

Jiang Qingran said softly: "It turns out that this is how the eldest brother contracted cold syndrome. Then why did you become lame later on?"

When he mentioned this, Jing Moxuan's face became even colder, "The next year, on Master's memorial day, I went to Hanshan Temple to worship, and suddenly I was hit by Ruanjin San. When I woke up again, my whole body was covered with wounds. , and the lower body cannot move."

"It must be the eldest brother!"

Jiang Qingran said coldly: "The cold in his body requires him to stay in the cold cave at the back of Hanshan Temple to recuperate. He has every chance to commit a crime. Moreover, he must have given up his life because Senior Yan chose to save you back then. I'm still worried about this matter, so I have a grudge against you, so I'm waiting for an opportunity to take revenge."

How could Jing Moxuan not figure this out clearly.

"However, he was still seriously injured at the time, and he couldn't have done it alone." Jing Moxuan smiled helplessly, "Besides, after the incident happened, it was my father who suppressed the matter."

This was what caused him the most pain.

The emperor is the most ruthless person, and at that time, he realized it deeply.

"So..." Jiang Qingran's face turned cold, "The emperor must know that this matter was done by himself. The reason why he did this was to protect certain people."

Sure enough, it was pretty much what she had guessed.

Jing Moxuan smiled faintly, "I checked again later, but all the insiders at that time were dead. I have seen through the royal family, so I have been pretending to be sick and lame these years, and I don't want to have anything to do with the royal family anymore. Until I met you..."

After speaking, he looked at Jiang Qingran affectionately.

Indeed, he already has a place in the world, and he can be regarded as a man of influence. He didn't pay attention to matters in the court at all.

Jiang Qingran suddenly stretched out her hands, hugged his neck, stood on tiptoes slightly, and kissed him gently.

"From now on, you will have me. I promise you that I will live up to you in this life."

It turns out that their childhoods were all so miserable.

Jing Moxuan gently hugged her waist and said softly, "Having you in this life is enough."

Jiang Qingran's eyes suddenly turned cold, "I will never give those hands that hurt you a second chance to hurt you. According to what you said, the eldest brother must know your martial arts very well, so that day People at night..."