511-520

Chapter 511 You must be exhausted

Jiang Qingran glanced at Qinghe and said, "You should go out first."

"yes."

Qinghe nodded and left the room.

She closed the door thoughtfully, sighed, frowned slightly, and thought to herself: Forget it, let's find a suitable opportunity to tell the lady.

Jing Moxuan carried Jiang Qingran to the bed and said softly, "You must be exhausted after playing with that girl Shen Qing all day today."

Jiang Qingran found a comfortable position on his body and said with a smile, "A lot of things happened today."

"Oh? Tell me."

So Jiang Qingran told Jing Moxuan everything about today.

After listening, Jing Moxuan couldn't help but laugh, "It seems that this girl is of some use. At least she can cure the second princess."

"By the way, do you have anything to say?"

As soon as Jing Moxuan came in, Jiang Qingran felt that he had something to say.

"Yes." Jing Moxuan's face darkened, "There is news from the palace today. My father will hold a banquet in the palace tomorrow for all civil and military officials."

"This is not a festival, nor is it any important event. Why did the emperor suddenly entertain all the officials?"

As he said that, Jiang Qingran narrowed his eyes slightly, "Is it for senior brother?"

"The princess is indeed smart."

Jing Moxuan gently pinched her delicate little nose, "Our father, as you said, is just an old fox. What he does is just another way to keep the court ministers guessing. "

"Then when will we enter the palace tomorrow?"

Jing Moxuan narrowed his sinister eyes slightly, "I thought you were tired of such an occasion and wanted to find some excuse to excuse it."

He has no interest in being a pawn in the struggle for power, but if his princess is interested, that's a different matter.

Jiang Qingran smiled and said, "The person who attacked the palace that day has never been found. We can take this opportunity to test it out."

"Okay, whatever you want to do, I support you."

...

The next day.

The Jingyang Palace was very lively, with hundreds of civil and military officials, as well as relatives of the royal family gathered together.

Jing Moshen's position was arranged at the front again, and Concubine Xu, who had been suffering from illness before, miraculously not only recovered, but also became more radiant.

With her son by her side, she seemed to be more confident, and the concubines in the harem also started to flatter her.

The court ministers below were eating, drinking and having fun on the surface, but secretly there was already an undercurrent raging.

Several familiar ministers gathered together and discussed in a low voice.

"Tell me, what does the Emperor mean by this banquet today?"

"There's no need to guess. The whole banquet is to welcome the Fifth Prince back to the city. This intention is already obvious."

"So, the situation in the DPRK is going to change again?"