191-200

Chapter 191 Nothing new

Jing Moxuan saw her squatting on the ground in a daze and couldn't help but wonder: "Princess, what have you been picking up there for so long?"

"Oh, okay, here we come."

Jiang Qingran put the half of the leaf into her arms, and those clean clothes came to Jing Moxuan.

Jing Moxuan had already stretched out his hand and was waiting for her.

But for a long time, there was no movement from her.

He turned to look at her and saw Jiang Qingran fidgeting with his clothes, "Princess, what are you doing?"

"This concubine is looking at how the prince should wear these clothes. Oh, I understand, it should be like this."

Afterwards, Jiang Qingran casually picked up a piece of clothing and put it on Jing Moxuan, then casually picked up the belt and tied it up.

"Ah!" Jing Moxuan suddenly shouted.

Jiang Qingran looked at him with an innocent face and asked with concern: "What's wrong? Your Majesty?"

"Too tight, too tight."

"Oh, that's it. Let me relax a little more. Do you think this is okay?"

After Jiang Qingran's operation, she finally tied the belt of his clothes.

Jing Moxuan looked like he was hopeless, "Princess, can you see me like this?"

Jiang Qingran held her chin and looked at it carefully, "It's okay, but it always feels weird."

Jing Moxuan almost broke his back molars.

He took a deep breath, "Because you are wearing all the wrong clothes."

really......

Jing Moxuan smiled helplessly, "Bring me that piece of clothing first, and then that one..."

In the end, he did it himself, with Jiang Qingran cooperating beside him.

This feeling is quite good.

Jiang Qingran looked at his handsome face and asked casually, "By the way, Your Majesty, where did you go last night?"

Jing Moxuan's clothed hands paused slightly.

I thought to myself: What did she find? So I came here to test on purpose. However, this temptation is too direct.

Jing Moxuan replied calmly and without changing his face: "I went to bed early last night. Where did the princess go?"

After saying that, a pair of sharp eagle eyes looked at her closely.

"Hahaha..." Jiang Qingran laughed, "What a coincidence, I went to bed early last night. Your Majesty, since our rest times are so consistent, why not sleep in the same room together in the future?"

Jing Moxuan was shocked by her thinking and said again, "Frivolous!"

"Oh, my lord, why do you keep saying these two words over and over again without any new ideas?"

"I......"

"Okay, the weather is so nice today, let's go out for a walk."

Before Jing Moxuan could object, Jiang Qingran had already pushed his wheelchair over, pressed him down, and pushed him out of the room.

The streets of the Imperial City today are busier than before, and something seems to have happened.

Pedestrians on the road all had gossipy expressions on their faces, and they were all whispering about something.