421-430

Chapter 421 Cute

The Ping An Temple Fair did not disappoint. It was really delicious and had all kinds of fun.

Moreover, Heianji Snack Street has also developed, which has a variety of delicacies that will make people dazzled and salivate.

There are tea soup, bean juice, grilled cakes, enema, wontons, noodles, ai wowo, pea yellow, stewed, sesame cakes, fried tofu, candied haws, sugar figures and other special snacks.

On the other side, there are antiques, calligraphy and paintings, jewelry, rouge, gouache and other things.

In the large open space behind the temple, there are shadow puppet shows, puppet shows, singers, storytelling dances, lions, stilts, martial arts performances, mountains of swords and seas of fire, and various other acrobatics.

Jiang Qingran took Jing Moxuan and walked around, having a great time.

At noon, the two of them sat in front of a stall and ordered two bowls of wonton noodles.

Jiang Qingran immediately started eating. He couldn't help but give a thumbs up and praised: "Yeah! It's delicious! It's delicious! I didn't expect the wonton noodles here to have the same flavor as when I was a child."

For a moment, she recalled the stall selling wontons at the entrance of the elementary school, which smelled like this.

Jing Moxuan ate slowly and looked at her with a gentle smile, "I never expected that the prime minister's daughter-in-law would also miss this kind of street snack."

This is indeed very different from ordinary ladies.

Jiang Qingran was stunned for a moment, opened his mouth, and was about to explain something.

Jing Moxuan suddenly took her hand and said softly: "I know that you left the Prime Minister's Mansion when you were young and suffered a lot in Zhuangzi in the countryside. If you miss the old days, we will return to you after a while. How about wandering around the Zhuangzi where you lived when you were a child?"

Jiang Qingran smiled slightly, nodded and replied, "Okay."

It turned out that he had misunderstood. The childhood she mentioned was not the childhood he thought.

Today is not the best time. She will find an opportunity to explain it to him in the future.

After eating and drinking, the two continued to visit the temple fair.

When passing by a candy stall, the stall owner's call attracted Jiang Qingran's attention.

"Here's the candy seller! Here's the candy seller! Little rabbits, little monkeys, little chickens, little ducks, whatever you want!"

Seeing Jiang Qingran suddenly stop, Jing Moxuan turned his face slightly and asked, "What? Do you want to buy it?"

Jiang Qingran suddenly smiled and said, "He said he had everything, but he didn't know if he could draw you."

The stall owner was also good at business. He heard what Jiang Qingran said very keenly and immediately echoed with a smile: "Yes, yes, madam, as long as you want, I can draw anything." ."

"It's so interesting." Jiang Qingran stepped forward with interest, "Then you start painting."

So, the stall owner scooped up a spoonful of syrup and started painting on the iron plate.

In just a moment, I drew the head of a little person. Look handsome and cute.

"Madam, do you like this?"