281-290

Chapter 281 She wants to harm me

All the guests who came to celebrate the birthday arrived one by one.

In order to save face, Jiang Wenxiang specially organized more than 80 banquets for himself this time. Almost all the prominent figures in the imperial city came to support him. He felt indescribably comfortable and his vanity was greatly satisfied. .

At this time, the maids and servants in the mansion had already served all the dishes in an orderly manner.

Jiang Wenxiang specially arranged Jiang Qingran and Jing Moxuan to take the main seats at the main table, which was enough to give them face.

Seeing that the atmosphere was about to end, he picked up the wine glass, stood up, and said loudly to everyone present: "Today is my birthday, Mr. Jiang. I would like to thank all my colleagues, relatives and friends for coming to support me. I will first Do it out of respect."

After saying that, he drank all the wine in the glass.

Everyone also showed their respect and raised their glasses to drink.

Only Jiang Qingran and Jing Moxuan did not move.

Jiang Qingran picked up the chopsticks and was about to pick up the vegetables to eat. Cai Xiumei, who was sitting next to her, frowned slightly and whispered: "Ranran, you are so unruly. Everyone is toasting to your father. Why did you still eat it?"

Jiang Qingran looked at her coldly, "What, is this dish just for decoration?"

"No, you have to wait too..."

"No need to wait, no need to wait." Jiang Wenxiang waved his hands repeatedly, smiled at Jiang Qingran and said, "When you are hungry, eat first, no need to wait."

Jiang Qingyue, who was sitting opposite, couldn't help puckering her lips and muttered in a low voice, "Hey, you really know how to stage things."

Jiang Qingran narrowed his eyes slightly and raised the corners of his mouth with a playful smile.

She stretched her chopsticks towards the plate of peanuts on the table, picked it gently, and a peanut flew into Jiang Qingyue's mouth accurately.

"Ah! Ah! Ah..."

Jiang Qingyue was choked, and her face immediately turned red like a cooked shrimp.

She glared at Jiang Qingran fiercely, and anxiously grabbed Shen Ruoliu beside her with one hand, "Mother...mother...help me..."

Shen Ruoliu was also frightened and almost cried, "Oh! My Yue'er! What...what's wrong with you! Don't scare me...my Yue'er..."

"Choke... I'm choking... Quick... help me... spit it out... spit it out..."

Jiang Qingyue tried hard to express her meaning clearly.

However, everyone at this table was indifferent.

The youngest Jiang Yuanhang couldn't help but laugh, "Hahaha... the fourth sister is so stupid, she chokes even after eating, hahaha..."

Xin Zhiting, who was on the side, immediately grabbed him and said, "Shh, stop talking and eat your food quickly."

"Oh, yes, mother."

"Yue'er." Seeing Jiang Qingyue's expression becoming more and more painful, Jiang Wenxiang immediately stepped forward and slapped her on the back. Finally the peanut in her throat was knocked out.

Jiang Qingyue felt comfortable instantly, and she felt like she was surviving a disaster.

"Yue'er, are you okay?"