91-100

Chapter 91 Did I scold him?

Jiang Qingran raised her eyes and said seriously: "It's good that I was present throughout the whole process, but I was only focused on eating and drinking and didn't see clearly what happened with the Third Prince."

Zhang Qian was confused, "Didn't Miss Luo San drink with you?"

"Oh, yes. I vaguely remember that it was the third prince who came first and grabbed Miss Luo San's clothes. He wanted to beat Miss Luo San first, and later he even called several guards to beat her together."

When Luo Mingsu heard this, he immediately became furious.

Deliberately exaggerated, she squeezed out two tears, "Cousin, you are my biological cousin. Why are you so cruel to me? Is it because you want to marry me and fail to marry me, so you hold a grudge to avenge yourself? I want to tell aunt!"

Jing Mofeng glared, "What nonsense are you talking about? It was you who scolded me first."

Luo Mingsu turned to look at Jiang Qingran with an innocent face, "Seventh Princess, did I really scold him?"

Jiang Qingran shook his head, "I didn't hear it anyway."

Luo Mingsu's tears became even fiercer, "Cousin, you are my biological cousin. Why did you wrong me so much? Why exactly?"

"I......"

Without giving Jing Mofeng a chance to speak, Luo Mingsu continued to cry: "Cousin, why do you tell me? If you don't explain clearly today, I will go to the palace to find my aunt to make the decision for me!"

"Luo Mingsu! Just because you don't remember, you can't confuse right and wrong. Have you seen my face? You beat me and I pulled out a lot of hair. It doesn't matter if you don't admit it. As long as Mr. Zhang judges As long as you have it."

Jing Mofeng raised his head and looked at Zhang Qian, but Zhang Qian said: "According to the witness, the Seventh Princess, the fight between the Third Prince and Miss Luo was started by you, the Third Prince. As for the injuries on your body, those were Your skills are inferior to others, and Miss Luo San is not guilty. I will pay you two taels of silver for medicine."

"Master Zhang is so wise!" Luo Mingsu couldn't help but want to applaud him.

"Two taels of silver?"

Jing Mo jumped to his feet in style, "Zhang Qian, who do you look down on?"

Zhang Qian smiled with a gentle tone.

"Third Prince, this is not a matter of looking down on. This is what our Dongque law stipulates. You are all suffering from external injuries. It only costs a few hundred coins to buy some medicinal materials to apply them. If I sentence Miss Luo San to compensate you two hundred Two, doesn't that mean you are blackmailing people? You are the legitimate son of the palace and the pillar of the country. You cannot be the same as the scoundrels in the market. Doesn't that destroy your image in the hearts of the people? How bad will this be for you in the future? Ah, do you think so?"

Jing Mofeng stammered: "That...that's natural..."

Luo Mingsu chuckled, took out two taels of silver and stuffed it into Jing Mofeng's hand.

"I drank too much this time. I'm sorry to my cousin. Thank you very much, cousin, for being so understanding!"

After saying that, she took Jiang Qingran and ran out of Dali Temple quickly.

Jiang Qingran rolled her eyes at her, "You look pretty good pretending to have amnesia, huh? Did I beat the Third Prince?"

"Hehe..." Luo Mingsu smiled sweetly and reached out to hold Jiang Qingran's arm, "Isn't this a temporary measure? I can see that fool Jing Mofeng is not only afraid of you but also admires you. . You see, we beat him together, but he only talked about me, and said you were the one who started the fight. If I admit that I beat him, then he will definitely kill me. Fortunately, because of you, I just did it today. You can escape even a little bit!"