311-320

Chapter 311 Help you

The next day.

With all their luggage packed, Jiang Qingran and Jing Moxuan left the Seventh Prince's Mansion in a carriage and officially embarked on their journey to Qingcheng.

As soon as the carriage left the imperial city gate, it suddenly stopped.

Jing Moxuan asked in a low voice: "Jiu Xin, what's the matter?"

"Go back to your lord, my lord, princess, it's Miss Luo San's carriage that stopped us."

"Susu?"

Jiang Qingran was confused, and then she opened the curtain of the car window and looked outside, and she saw a carriage next to her.

Luo Mingsu also opened the curtain of the car window and waved excitedly towards Jiang Qingran, "Qingran! Qingran! It's me! I've been waiting for you here for a long time!"

"Wait for us? Are you..."

Before Jiang Qingran could finish speaking, Luo Mingsu had already jumped off her carriage, and then directly boarded Jiang Qingran and Jing Moxuan's carriage.

She was not reserved at all. Looking at the dark-faced Jing Moxuan, she said hello openly, "Hi, Seventh Prince."

The corners of Jing Moxuan's mouth twitched and he turned away expressionlessly.

I thought to myself: Do you think this king wants to deal with you?

Luo Mingsu was already used to his reaction. She didn't take it to heart at all. Instead, he only wanted to talk to Jiang Qingran.

Jiang Qingran looked at her and asked, "Su Su, you have been waiting at the city gate for a long time. Are you here to see us off?"

Luo Mingsu waved his hand and said carelessly: "I'm not here to see you off, I'm here to walk with you."

"What?" Jiang Qingran frowned, "Su Su, when we go to Qingcheng this time, we are not going to visit the mountains and rivers, but to deal with the bandits. I'm afraid there will be dangers on the way. This is not a joke. Just for fun."

"I know, I know. So, I'm here to help you!"

Jing Moxuan smiled faintly, "I wonder if Miss Luo San has any abilities that can help us."

"Hey, as the saying goes, three cobblers are as good as Zhuge Liang. As long as the three of us put our heads together, we will definitely be able to come up with a solution, right? Qingran?"

After saying that, she looked at Jiang Qingran sincerely.

The corners of Jing Moxuan's mouth twitched, "Who do you think is the cobbler?"

"It's me! It's me!" Luo Mingsu pointed to herself, "I'm the cobbler and you are the saints, that's it. Anyway, it's a long way to Qingcheng this time, so it won't be so boring if we stay together. , Qingran, can you just take me with you?"

Luo Mingsu took Jiang Qingran's hand and used the sincerity special skill.

Jiang Qingran smiled slightly, "You want to go with us. Your destination is not Qingcheng, but Qingyun Peak, right?"

"I knew you would definitely drop by Qingyun Peak..."

Luo Mingsu spoke quickly and expressed her true thoughts.

Suddenly I realized something was wrong and shut up obediently. It was already too late.

Jiang Qingran looked at her with joking eyes, "I knew that you, the drunkard, don't care about the wine, you only care about my senior brother."