331-340

Chapter 331 I will not let her down

Everyone followed Qiao Hai into the exquisitely designed bamboo house, leaving Jing Moshen alone in a daze.

Song initially glanced at him sympathetically, smiled and joked: "Third Junior Brother, it's been so many years, and you still don't understand Master's temperament. No wonder Master says you are a dullard."

Jing Mo turned his eyes and said expressionlessly: "Elder brother, how are you better than me? Hurry up and cook, cook!"

After saying that, he walked straight into the house.

Song was aggrieved at first, "Third Junior Brother, if I don't take you like this, huh, if you offend me, the cook, you won't have good food to eat in a while."

In the hall, fresh tea has been brewed.

Qiao Hai glanced at Jing Moxuan, and then said to Jiang Qingran: "Xiao Wu, is this the cripple you've been longing for, right?"

In fact, from the beginning, the first thing Qiao Hai noticed was Jing Moxuan.

Although this man did not speak, he had an extremely powerful aura about him that could not be ignored. Moreover, it could be seen from his aura that he was not bad at martial arts, but he was on par with his young apprentice.

Qiao Hai's first impression of Jing Moxuan was still very good.

Jiang Qingran was eager to protect her husband and immediately defended her: "Master, this is my husband, the man who married me in eight sedan chairs."

Jing Moshen's timing when he walked in was perfect, and he happened to hear these words.

His heart suddenly hurt, and a flash of loss quickly flashed in his eyes.

He had also fantasized about marrying her into the house in a grand sedan chair.

It's a fantasy after all.

At this time, Jing Moxuan stood up and saluted Qiao Hai, "Jing Moxuan, the junior, has met senior Qiao Hai."

Qiao Hai waved his hand, "There is no need to perform such a grand ceremony. You are the seventh prince of Dongque, and the little old man can't bear it."

"Senior Qiao is serious. You are Ranran's master and my senior, so you can certainly bear it."

"Well, not bad..." Qiao Hai nodded, looking at his son-in-law, and said with a smile: "In that case, you don't have to be so outspoken, but I want to remind you..."

As he said that, his eyes suddenly turned sharp when he looked at Jing Moxuan.

Jing Moxuan was neither humble nor arrogant, and nodded solemnly, "Mr. Qiao, please speak."

"Let me tell you, Xiaowu is my precious apprentice, and Qingyun Peak is her natal family. If you dare to treat her badly and make her suffer a little injustice, let alone me, even my four apprentices will not do it. I will let you go! Do you remember?"

Qiao Hai's protective words immediately warmed Jiang Qingran's heart.

Qiao Hai just wanted to be her strongest supporter.

Jing Moxuan also replied sincerely: "Don't worry, Mr. Qiao, I will never let her down in this life."

As he spoke, he looked at Jiang Qingran affectionately.

Jiang Qingran also looked back at him, and they both saw themselves in each other's eyes.

Sometimes love doesn't need too many words, it can be known with just one look.