231-240

Chapter 231 They must be killed

Afterwards, the Fourth Prince, the Fifth Prince and the Sixth Prince all presented carefully prepared birthday gifts in turn.

Everyone unanimously looked at Jiang Qingran and Jing Moxuan.

As a result, the two of them were still eating fruit leisurely together in tacit understanding, as if nothing had happened.

Everyone was shocked.

Liu Qianya slightly raised one corner of her mouth and smiled, revealing a sarcastic smile, and said in a just right voice: "Our birthday gifts have been sent out, and the seventh prince and seventh princess are silent. Could it be that they didn't give them to my father?" Are you preparing a birthday gift?"

As soon as these words came out, some people started talking quietly.

"No way. It's such a big event for the Emperor's birthday. Why don't the Seventh Prince and the Seventh Princess prepare birthday gifts?"

"Even if the Seventh Prince is in trouble, he still has to give out a birthday gift, right?"

"Yes, this is too rude."

A minister sitting next to Jiang Wenxiang laughed softly and said: "Prime Minister Jiang, why do you say that the seventh princess is also the legitimate daughter of the prime minister's house? Why don't you even understand this etiquette? Oh, I forgot, the seventh princess urinates I was sent to the countryside by Prime Minister Jiang, no wonder I don't understand anything."

"They say it's the father's fault if a son doesn't teach. Prime Minister Jiang, it's your fault."

The ridicule from his colleagues made Jiang Wenxiang look ugly.

He couldn't argue, so he drank one glass after another.

At this time, Shen Ruoliu on the side whispered: "Look, this Jiang Qingran will only embarrass you, Master."

Jiang Wenxiang glared at her, "Shut up and stop causing trouble for me."

After saying that, he could only look at Jiang Qingran with angry eyes.

This unfilial daughter knew all day long that it would be unpleasant to offend him.

Jiang Qingran saw everyone's reactions.

She wiped her hands slowly, raised her eyes, looked at Liu Qianya coldly, and said, "Whether or not I will give you a birthday gift, what kind of birthday gift I will give you, it's none of your business!"

"Ah! You! You..." Liu Qianya was very angry, "It's so vulgar! Father, you..."

Before she could finish her words, Jiang Qingran turned her eyes and looked at Jing Ye, who was sitting on the throne, and showed a meaningful smile, "My prince and I have prepared a priceless birthday gift for my father." Okay, Second Princess, if you don't understand, don't talk nonsense!"

"How is that possible! Did you give it away just as you said you would? Do you have the ability to show it to everyone? I want to see if it is a priceless birthday gift, or is it something we can't see?" Liu Qianya became more and more excited as she spoke.

Jing Ye's face darkened, "Second Princess, what are you doing yelling like this?"

Liu Qianya bit her lip in grievance, "Father, my son... I just can't stand it. The seventh prince and seventh princess are so neglectful of your birthday banquet. They don't take you seriously at all!"

As she said this, she smiled secretly.

The emperor is so concerned about face, so she deliberately gave them such a high hat, which will definitely kill them.