41-50

Chapter 41 Then go to hell

After a long pause, Jiang Wenxiang reacted.

"Aren't you still instigating me to rebel? You must not do anything to usurp the throne. You will be quartered!"

Jiang Qingran stroked her hair and said with a light smile: "You have a thief's heart but not a thief's courage. I told you to retire and return to your hometown, but you still didn't do it. Huh! What a wishful fool!"

She pushed Jing Moxuan towards the carriage in her house. Jiang Wenxiang wailed behind her, "You are trying to force your own father to death! Why am I so miserable!"

He just wants to be the head of the state, not the stars in the sky. Why is it so difficult?

Jiang Qingran didn't even look back, "Since you know, then go to hell."

The original owner was injured by him and died of hunger and cold. He saved his life and was not unjust at all.

"Rebellious woman, rebellious woman!"

Looking at the carriage going away, Jiang Wenxiang stamped his feet angrily.

...

Jiang Qingran didn't wake up from her nap until the evening. When she opened the door, she was greeted by a gust of cold wind like a knife, which made her shiver.

Qinghe came from outside and said, "Miss, it's very cold today, and it's probably going to snow again. I'll make you and the prince stewed chicken soup from eight years of running around in the mountains, and I'll make you some barbecue. How about some of your favorite shredded chicken hand-rolled noodles?"

"Very good, Qinghe is considerate of you, go ahead."

After a while, Qinghe set up chicken soup and barbecue in the dining hall.

Mutton skewers, beef skewers, small yellow croaker skewers...

Put it on the barbecue stove, sprinkle with special seasonings, and the oil will sizzle and the aroma will overflow.

Through the warm fireworks on the stove, Jing Moxuan looked at Jiang Qingran who was eating mutton skewers. He was playful and beautiful, with a look of satisfaction on his face.

At this moment, an idea suddenly came to him.

It would be nice if I could have her by my side in this life, with tea, rice, oil and salt, three meals a day and four seasons, right?

But he soon dismissed the idea.

Without absolute power, how can there be stability in all seasons?

Jiang Qingran noticed his gaze, took a bunch of small yellow croakers and handed them to him, "Don't be stunned, eat."

"Thanks."

Jing Moxuan took it and took a bite. It was surprisingly delicious.

Jiang Qingran took a few more mutton skewers and handed them to Jiuxin and Qinghe.

"You two don't just work, eat."

"Thank you, miss."

Qinghe has followed Jiang Qingran for many years and knows her temper. She treats her subordinates, maids and servants very well, regardless of trivial matters. He eats it as soon as she takes it.

Jiu Xin didn't dare to accept it, "Princess, you and the prince can just eat. I'm not hungry."

Jiang Qingran pretended to be angry, "You can eat what I tell you to eat. This is an order!"