381-390

Chapter 381 Poor parents in the world

Qinghe was about to leave, but suddenly Xingmei ran over in a hurry.

"Princess, it's not good."

Qinghe frowned slightly and said in a low voice: "Why are you in such a hurry? Although the princess has a good temper, she should be calmer when things happen, so as not to embarrass the princess."

"Sister Qinghe taught you a lesson." Xingmei nodded slightly.

Jiang Qingran saw that she was becoming more and more like a big sister, and couldn't help but smile, "Okay, you don't have to scare her anymore."

After saying that, he turned to look at Xingmei and said, "What's wrong? What happened?"

"It's Prime Minister Jiang. He and his wife are here. They are at the gate of the palace."

Jiang Qingran's eyes turned cold, "I didn't give orders, so anyone who comes to visit the house will be driven away."

"Yes!" Xingmei said with an annoyed look on her face, "The guards at the door told them, but they just refused to leave. Now more and more people came to watch, and all the melon-eaters were here When I speak for the people in the Jiang Mansion, my words are getting more and more unpleasant. It really pisses me off. I think Prime Minister Jiang and the others did it on purpose!"

"Ha! This does seem like something they would do." Jiang Qingran smiled coldly.

She could imagine their foul-smelling faces without seeing them with her own eyes.

Qing He on the side rolled up his sleeves in anger and said angrily: "It's really unreasonable. Why are these people from the Prime Minister's Mansion clinging to us like bed bugs? I'm going to give them a lesson and teach them a lesson." "

Jiang Qingran raised one corner of his mouth slightly, revealed a teasing smile, and said softly: "I also want to see what kind of show they are putting on."

So, the three masters and servants walked towards the entrance of the palace.

They stood behind the door, and the sounds outside the door were clearly heard.

First, Cai Xiumei's slightly crying voice said: "Can you please open the door and let me see the Seventh Princess? I also heard that the Seventh Princess was injured when she came back from Qingcheng. As a mother, I am worried that there is something wrong with my daughter's health. ? Could you please tell Wang Fei that as long as I see that she is fine without her, I will feel relieved and will never disturb the prince and princess from their rest."

At this time, everyone was talking about it.

"Hey... what a pity the parents in the world have!"

"That's right! The Prime Minister's wife is just worried about the safety of the Seventh Princess. What parent doesn't feel sorry for their children?"

"That's it! The seventh princess is quite cruel!"

"Isn't that right? Your own family members are not allowed to enter. What does this mean?"

"It's so unfilial. I can't bear to let my biological father and mother beg for permission to see him at the door so earnestly. I can't stand it as an outsider."

"Oh! It's so chilling!"

"It's not surprising that someone as powerful as the Seventh Princess would do something like this."

"That's right! Didn't she force several family members of the Prime Minister's Mansion to death earlier? It looks like she wants to force her own father and mother to death too!"