531-540

Chapter 531 This child?

Jiang Qingyue looked at her expression and knew that the matter could no longer be hidden.

She gritted her teeth and whispered: "You are right, the prince...has indeed not been to my yard for a long time. This child belongs to..." The sixth prince.

"Fourth sister!" Before she could finish her words, Jiang Qingxin interrupted her.

Jiang Qingxin shook her head seriously, and then said: "Fourth sister, listen to me, this child belongs to the third prince, and it can only belong to the third prince. If the third prince knows about your affair, What do you think will be the consequences for you?"

Jiang Qingyue's heart felt like it had hit rock bottom, and her body was cold.

She knew in her heart that the Sixth Prince would not be responsible.

She gritted her teeth and said coldly: "This child came at the wrong time."

"You are wrong!" Jiang Qingxin curled her lips slightly and smiled jokingly, "In my opinion, this child came at the right time. You and I are both women, and we should all understand the principle that the mother is more valuable than the child. This child Your arrival may be able to repair the relationship between you and the Third Prince, and you may even be favored again."

Jiang Qingyue was very upset at the moment.

She said coldly: "What you said is very light. The third prince is not a fool. He has not slept with me. Now a child suddenly appears. Shouldn't you just tell him that I cuckold him?"

"Oh! My fourth sister!" Jiang Qingxin covered her mouth and snickered, "You are usually very smart and scheming, so why are you so stupid now!"

"You! You..." Jiang Qingyue was so angry that she stuttered, "What do you mean?"

"Don't forget, you have Yiqingxiang. As long as you use it, the third prince will fall under your skirt in seconds. If you are proficient in pharmacology, you can make a little effort to convince the third prince. This child is his, right?"

Jiang Qingxin's words really woke up the dreamer.

Jiang Qingyue was immediately overjoyed, "Yes! How could I forget it! It's really different when the sixth sister enters the palace. She thinks of ideas so quickly. In this case, I have to go back home quickly to prepare, so I'll take my leave. "

After saying that, she got up and left.

At this time, Jiang Qingxin picked up the cup on the table, took a sip of tea, turned her eyes slightly, looked at Jiang Qingyue deeply, and said with a smile: "Fourth sister, now, you and I are one and the same." A grasshopper on a rope is both prosperous and destructive. You still need to pay more attention to the matter of giving birth to a prince, otherwise it will be difficult for us."

Jiang Qingyue's heart suddenly "thumped!"

This is a naked threat.

Who let her board the pirate ship? Now she is really in trouble.

Jiang Qingyue frowned slightly and bit her lip, "I understand. Empress Jieyu can raise her baby with peace of mind. I will find a way to give birth to the prince and take my leave."

After saying that, she couldn't wait to leave.

Jiang Qingyue walked out of the palace gate and saw her carriage.

Hongxing came forward immediately. When she saw Jiang Qingyue who was unconscious, she couldn't help but become anxious, "Concubine, concubine? What's wrong with you? Empress Jieyu suddenly asked you to come into the palace, but did she embarrass you?"