71-80

Chapter 71 Pregnant

Nayi opened her mouth slightly and said: "But Nayi only likes the Seventh Prince. I wonder who the Seventh Princess is, so she can't get married?"

"It's my concubine!"

A cold voice sounded, and Jiang Qingran put one hand behind his back and walked over step by step.

Na Yi just glanced at it and became furious.

"Is it you? The savage woman who injured my princess's guard!"

Jiang Qingran curled her lips and sneered, "Your guard dares to deliberately let horses trample children in my imperial city in the east. What's the point of me killing him?"

Na Yi gritted her teeth and turned to look at Jing Ye, "Your Majesty, is this how you treat guests? A child is blocking our way, what's wrong with my guards driving him away? Instead, it's the seventh princess. Arrogant and domineering, he doesn't take our Northern Mongolian country seriously at all..."

Before she could finish her words, Jiang Qingran moved in front of Na Yi without anyone seeing her clearly, raised her hand and strangled her neck.

"Ah..." Na Yi was shocked, "Cough...cough cough...you dare to murder this princess..."

Taiji, the national advisor of Northern Mongolia, was also panicked, "Does the Seventh Princess want to provoke a war between the two countries?"

Jiang Qingran grabbed Na Yi's neck and deliberately twisted it.

"Princess Nayi is right. I just don't pay attention to Northern Mongolia. If you want to fight, then fight. I, the sons of Dongque Kingdom, have been sharpening their swords for a long time. Isn't it because of the cold weather that you came to marry? The ground is frozen, your country in Northern Mongolia is short of food and grass, and the people are starving. Do you want relief from us in the East?

At best, it's a marriage, but at worst, you just want to sell the princess in exchange for supplies.

When you beg for help, you must behave like a beggar. A princess who has been sold dares to be arrogant in front of His Majesty the Dongque Kingdom, whom everyone respects. Even if I kill her on the spot, what can you, Northern Mongolia, do about it? What are we? "

"Cough cough cough... cough cough..." Nayi's eyes were red and she glared at Jiang Qingran angrily, "You are talking nonsense, my father will not betray me! He asked me to come to the East Palace to choose a good husband. "

"Select?" Jiang Qingran smiled sarcastically and devilishly, "What qualifications do you have to choose our Dongque prince? Which prince likes you is your honor, and it's your turn to pick and choose. ?

I miss you and come all the way. I would like to remind you that it is best to recognize the reality and understand what you are, otherwise you may not survive here for three days. "

After saying that, Jiang Qingran flicked her arm and threw Nayi heavily to the ground.

"Ah..." She yelled, grinning in pain.

"Princess, princess, are you okay?"

Taiji hurriedly helped her up, and then said to Jing Ye: "Your Majesty, our princess has come all the way to marry, and we must respect the wishes of Prince Dongque. But the seventh princess's arrogant words and deeds are insulting to our princess, and even more so. You despise our Northern Mongolia and deserve to be punished!"

Jing Ye sighed, "The Imperial Master is right, but the Seventh Princess has a death warrant. Even I have no right to deal with her."

"Exemption from death!"