551-560

Chapter 551 Monster

Jiang Qingran felt bored and didn't want to join in the fun, so she turned around and left.

Unexpectedly, Jing Ye suddenly stopped her and said, "Seventh Princess, you should also go and have a look."

There is something really fishy about Jiang Qingxin's stomach. It might kill two people. If Jiang Qingran is present, he will feel more at ease.

Now that the emperor had spoken, Jiang Qingran had no choice but to obey.

Jing Moxuan, who was on the side, gently held her hand and said softly, "I'll accompany you."

"Yes." Jiang Qingran nodded, and the two of them went to Chunyan Palace together.

At this time, Chunyan Palace was already busy. Po Wen was already delivering the baby in the dormitory, and basin after basin of hot water was sent inside. The maids were all in a hurry.

Even Jing Ye, who is the most respected person in the Ninth Five-Year Plan, was pacing restlessly outside the door.

Xu Yuhui saw it and felt jealous in her heart.

She walked forward, took Jing Ye's hand, and said softly: "Your Majesty, don't be anxious. This is how women give birth. Besides, sister Jieyu has given birth to a child before. With experience, she should It'll be fine soon."

Jing Ye frowned deeply, "But it's been so long and there's still no movement. What's going on? No, I want to go in and see for myself!"

As soon as these words came out, the surrounding palace maids, eunuchs and eunuchs were frightened.

"Your Majesty! You must not do this!"

Xu Yuhui stopped him and said urgently: "Your Majesty, you are a noble person. You must not go in and be polluted!"

"Yes! Yes! Your Majesty, you must not go in."

Just when everyone could not persuade Jing Ye, Jiang Qingran suddenly said lightly: "Your Majesty, it is Jiang Jieyu who gave birth to the child, not you. Even if you go in, you can't help much." , will only put more pressure on the people inside and be counterproductive."

Jiang Qingran's words were so strong that everyone couldn't help but sweat for her.

The words were rough but not rough, but Jing Ye really listened to them and no longer persisted.

Another stick of incense time passed.

Suddenly, the frightened screams of Wen Po and the palace maid came from the dormitory: "Ah!"

Jing Ye was shocked and quickly walked over with the people.

Jiang Qingran also noticed that the situation was not good. She and Jing Moxuan looked at each other, and the two quickly followed.

The palace was filled with the smell of blood, but strangely, there was no sound of children crying.

Jiang Qingran frowned slightly, and saw Po Wen and several other maids falling to the ground. Their faces were pale, and they looked like they were frightened. Recently, they kept muttering: "It's too scary... too scary." Scary...monster! Monster..."

Gao Jian seemed to have guessed something. He raised his voice and said coldly: "Bold slaves, what are you talking about? Can you afford to shock the emperor?"

Only then did the Wen Po and the little palace maids calm down slightly.

He quickly knelt on the ground, kowtowed and begged for mercy, "Please forgive me, Your Majesty! Please forgive me, Your Majesty!"