I Like You ~ 17

THATS RIGHT!! IM BACK... AGAIN!! WITH ANOTHER sadly short BUT SUPER GAY CHAPTER! BUT WAIT.. THERE IS A TWIST... IT'S FROM THE THIRD PERSON (   ͡° ᴗ ͡°) Anyways enjoy gays (I assume the people who read this are a bit queer, don't lie to me)

~Third person POV~

It was around 10 am, and the boys were still in bed together. They had something planned for each other to express their feelings towards one another, Jack's 10 am Saturday alarm went off but he wanted to keep Toby asleep so he quickly turned it off and slowly got out of bed, making sure not to alert Toby. Jack walked over to their shared closet and picked out something nice..ish, he got out a pair of his usual black jeans and a *generic band* t-shirt. He grabbed his mask and went downstairs to make Toby brunch, while he was walking down the stairs he got stared at as he usually didn't leave his room almost ever and when he did nobody saw him. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed the stuff he needed, meanwhile, our other loverboy just woke up. Toby sat up and saw Jack was missing, he shrugged and got up to get dressed. He was going to prepare the surprise in the woods he had for Jack, he two wore something nice. With a pair of loose cargo pants and a *generic band* t-shirt, Toby threw his sweater over and left to set everything up. He grabbed a bag and headed for the door of his room, Toby ran down the stairs but stopped at the kitchen, smelling food.
"Smells g-good." Toby said walking over to Jack "What is it?"
"Something for you." Toby was excited now.
"For m-me? I guess my t-thing can wait if y-you made me f-ood." Jack smiled under his mask, Toby wrapped his arms around Jack and laid his head on Jack's back. They had a slight height difference, Toby being about 5'6 and Jack being about 6'0. Jack shuddered at Toby's affection.
"Alright, your food is ready" Jack let two pieces of French toast onto a plate and sprinkled powdered sugar in the shape of a heart on the toast, he watched as Toby's eyes widened.
"You made th-his... for me??" He looked up at Jack with wide eyes. "What t-the fuck... thank y-you!!" He hugged Jack tight, to which Jack slightly hugged back. Toby took off his mouthguard and practically inhaled the toast.
"Slow down Tobs, it's not going anywhere." Jack chuckled.
"But I h-have someth-thing to do today!! Shit, I s-should get going for m-my thing!" Toby ran out of the kitchen and out the door, he slowed down once he got close to the river. Toby put his bag down and took the contents out, it was two bouquets, one to give Jack and one to take the petals and throw them around the nearby area to make it look nice. While Toby was throwing flower petals around, Jack was contemplating on the couch. Ben and Jeff were out too playing video games and yelling at each other, Ben looked over at Jack and sneered.
"Whadda thinkin' about?" Ben said in a cocky and sneaky voice, Jack looked over at them and pulled out his notebook, wrote something down and turned it to the two.
"Toby? Wow, that's reallllll straight." Jeff said in a sarcastic tone, smiling at Jack. Jack hissed at them.
"You like Toby then?" Ben asked, Jack nodded slowly, blushing under his mask.
"You gonna confess to him someday?" Jack nodded once again.
"When?" Jack wrote something under Toby's name and turned it to Ben and Jeff.
"Today??" Ben glitched ever so slightly, which meant he was excited. Jack nodded, but he was confused, did that mean anything? Suddenly Toby burst through the door, out of breath and hunched over, he was trying to say something but was panting. 
"Jack, c-come with me." Toby managed to speak, Jack got up while Ben and Jeff let out a 
"OoOOoOoOOoo~", Jack growled at them as he walked out the door with Toby. Toby inched his hand to Jack's hand, trying to hold it, Jack caught on and held his hand, they both blushed intensely. The two were both very nervous, especially Toby.
"Where are we going?" Jack asked.
"To the river, I wa-anna talk." Toby replied, not looking him in the face. Once they reached the river Toby stopped. 
"Come, sit in t-the river with me." Toby waved Jack over, taking off his shoes and socks and rolling up his pants. Jack walked over and did the same, Toby leaned on his shoulder and sighed.
"No matter what, w-were friends, r-right?" He asked, Jack nodded. "Okay, I h-have to tell you someth-thing." Toby grabbed the flowers from behind a rock without Jack noticing.
"What is it?" Jack took his mask off for this, it seemed serious to him. 
"Well, we did-dn't start off on the right f-foot, you n-never talk-talked to me. Then over t-time we've be-beca-came friends, re-really g-go-ood friends. We have a f-friendsh-ship I never want to lose, I've ne-never h-had a friend like you, you kn-know." Toby paused. "I'm re-really not sure how to s-say this to you, so I h-have a gift." Toby reached into his pocket and pulled out a bracelet, it said both their initials, J and T, and then he pulled out the small thing of flowers. "I l-like you. A l-lot." Jack was stunned, his face flushed a dark grey.
"Toby, listen, I l-like you too, but this won't work. What if-"
"If y-you like m-e too then t-take the g-gifts! Please." 
"We can't. Slender probably won't like this plus relationships aren't t my cup of tea, I was in one and it just didn't work." 
"We c-can make it w-work, Jack, please. F-fuck I don't even just like you, I love you!!" Jack's sockets widened, 'He... loves me?' He thought to himself, Toby looked up at him and seemed as if he was going to cry. 
"Please, t-take the bra-bracelet at le-least. It t-t-took me a-an hour." Toby held out the bracelet to Jack, which he took and put on.
"Thank you, Toby." Toby didn't reply and sat there leaning on Jack's shoulder once again, he was crying. Jack was internally fighting his demons (Between you and me, reader. you'd like the conversation they're having >:3). Then he suddenly grabbed Toby's face and kissed him, Toby was shocked and kissed him back. Jack moved his hands to Toby's waist while Toby cupped his face, the two kissed briefly before Jack put his arm around Toby's waist. 
"Maybe we can make this work."

[Total: 1095 words]