Introduction

Male lead and Family

Anvith Veer Singh Rajvansh -  a hot,handsome ,ruthless, heartless CEO of Rajvansh Empire. Belongs to a influential family of Udaipur ; The Rajvansh Family. The next heir in line of Rajvanshs. Always maintain an emotionless  face even with family and lets not just talk about the outside world.Talks less. Loves his family very much but don't express it openly. A very closed and reserved person.

                    Family Description

𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙮𝙖𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙥 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝 𝙍𝙖𝙟𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 -  Grandfather of main lead.

𝙂𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙞 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙮𝙖𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙥 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝 𝙍𝙖𝙟𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 - Grandmother of main lead.

𝙑𝙞𝙠𝙧𝙖𝙢 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝 𝙍𝙖𝙟𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 - Father of main lead, elder child of Suryapratap.

𝙑𝙞𝙠𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝 𝙍𝙖𝙟𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 - Uncle of main lead, younger child of Suryapratap.

𝙆𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙖 𝙑𝙞𝙠𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝 𝙍𝙖𝙟𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 -  Wife of vikrant and aunt of main lead.

𝘼𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙟 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝 𝙍𝙖𝙟𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 - Elder child of vikrant and kavita.

𝘼𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙫 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝 𝙍𝙖𝙟𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 - twin of Aviraj.

𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙞𝙠𝙖 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝 𝙍𝙖𝙟𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 -  youngest child of vikrant and Kavita. Life of Rajvanshs.

Best friends - 𝙑𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙖𝙟 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙖, 𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙫 𝙆𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙧, 𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 𝙍𝙖𝙟𝙥𝙪𝙩 .Divyansh is his childhood friend and other two joined in school.They are the only persons with whom Anvith loosen up a bit. They are friends from school days.

                  Female lead and Family

Diyanshi Rajput   -  A young, independent, cheerful girl. She also belongs from a rich and influential family.Can talk continuously without taking break. Her eyes screams innocence but her posture and body language radiates confidence, elegance. Proud owner of Rajput Hotels and Resorts. A very good chef herself. Loves her family very much. Can do anything for them. Can make any place joyous with her bubbly presence. But don't mess with her, she can be sassy and savage too. She is a devil in disguise for those who messes with her loved ones.

𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 𝙍𝙖𝙟𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙠𝙖 𝙍𝙖𝙟𝙥𝙪𝙩 - Grandfather and Grandmother of Diyanshi.

𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 𝙍𝙖𝙟𝙥𝙪𝙩 -  Father of Diyanshi, one and only son of Shivansh and Devika.

𝙂𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙖𝙡𝙞 𝙍𝙖𝙟𝙥𝙪𝙩 -  Mother of Diyanshi.

𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 𝙍𝙖𝙟𝙥𝙪𝙩 - Elder child of Devansh and Geetanjali. One and only brother of Diyanshi.

𝙎𝙪𝙝𝙖𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝙍𝙖𝙟𝙥𝙪𝙩 - Wife of Divyansh.

𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙍𝙖𝙟𝙥𝙪𝙩 -  Son of Divyansh and Suhaani. A bundle of energy and life of Rajputs.