Chapter 4 : Baby Shark doo-doo-doo-doo

Sunrays peeked through the window of the room. Anvith and diyanshi both are sleeping peacefully. The king size bed was 70% covered by diyanshi who was sleeping like a star fish spreading her body all over. In the remaining part anvith adjusted.

Diyanshi's sleep broke earlier than usual as it's a new place. She stretched her arms and saw there was still sometime left for the alarm to be rang. She was going to turn it off when her evil mind got activated. She took her phone and changed her alarm song then increased the volume at full. She again set the alarm after 2 minutes. She held the phone near anvith's ear and waited for the alarm to ring.

''Baby shark, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo
Baby shark, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo
Baby shark!
Mommy shark, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo
Mommy shark!''

Anvith woke up in a jerk. To say he was annoyed would be an understatement. He glared hard at her. He was going to shout at her but stopped seeing something. Diyanshi was laughing uncontrollably clutching her stomach. Her laugh filled the silent room. Anvith was staring at her without blinking. Her eyes watered because of too much laughing. Her melodious laughing was sounding music to him. Something stirred in his rusted frozen heart seeing her laugh.

''Just look at your face God!!! I can't stop laughing. ''

''Just because you are a woman, you are still alive. Or else till now you would be dead meat for this type of prank.'' Anvith said glaring at her.

''I am not just an ordinary woman. I am your woman and you are MY man. Remember that. '' saying Diyanshi went to the washroom to get ready for the day leaving anvith flagblastered. Her claim is making him feel something.

Yesterday only Kavita told her that there are some guests coming for breakfast and some post wedding rituals. Moreover today is her first day after marriage , so she has to cook some sweets.

After freshening up she went into the closet through the door which connects the washroom with the closet. She drapped the golden Kangivaram and put on a pair of golden kundan neckpiece with matching jhumkas,some golden bangles in her hands. She put her hair in a bun and settled it with some hair pins. Then she wore her mangalsutra and filled her partition with Vermilion. After spreading her favourite perfume she left the closet.

Anvith was checking some files on his laptop. He had already got ready in his casuals as his chachi and dadima strictly told everyone that today there is no office. He looked up hearing the anklets. His eyes froze on seeing her. She was looking so ethreal. And with mangalsutra and sindoor of his name, she was looking like His.

'' How am I looking? '' Diyanshi asked him twirling a little.

Anvith came out of his trance and said, ''okay''.

''Hmm but your eyes and expression are not conveying the same.'' Diyanshi said in a teasing voice and left downstairs.

Downstairs she met the elders, who were enjoying their morning tea in the garden. She wished them all and touched their feet for blessings. They all compliment her.

''Diya beta let's go I will show you the kitchen and introduce you to the staff. '' Kavita said and both of them went towards the kitchen.

All the staff who were working in the kitchen, stopped their work. Then Kavita introduced Diyanshi to them. They wished her joining their hands which she reciprocated with joining hands and a smile.

''Ok Diya beta, you start your work, if you need any help you can call me Or the staff are here.'' Saying Kavita patted her head and turned to leave when she remembered something. She took diyanshi to the side and said,

''And one thing I forgot to mention. Anvith's bua is coming today. She cannot attend the wedding but she is coming today and I don't know when she is gonna leave. Actually she is a distant relative's daughter but when her parents died, Papaji and maaji adopted her. But be aware she is not good, she always tried to create rift between families. We all are withstanding her because of papaji and maaji. She might try to demean you. Okay.'' Kavita said Worriedly.

''Don't worry chachi. I will manage.'' Diyanshi gives her a reassuring smile. After Kavita left, she went back to the kitchen.

She was making kheer and Rasmalai. The staff were making other foods for breakfast. She was talking to them in between. Everyone was impressed by her down to earth nature. While cooking she remembered something.

''By the way, who made the pasta yesterday? ''

''Pasta?? Par humne to nehi banaya? Balki kal ke bad to hum aj subah hi aye hain. '' the head of the staff said.

'If they had not made it then who? Chachi ? If she had made it then she would definitely mention it today but she didn't. Then??' She was thinking when something clicked and she smiled widely. 'waah!! Patidev, You can do something else too except talking rude and glaring.'

After finishing her cooking, she told the staff to set the table. The guests had already arrived. She greeted them politely. All the Rajvanshs also was there.

''Diyanshi beta come here. '' Gayetri called her.

''Ji Dadima ''

''Meet Kamini Shekhavat, the daughter of this house. Here is Roshan Kamini's son and Disha, Kamini's niece.
And this is Diyanshi , our Anvith's wife and daughter in law of Rajvanshs .''

Gayatri said proudly at the end.
Diyanshi greeted them by joining her hands and touched kamini's feet for blessings.They all sat at the big table. Suryapratap sat on the head chair and the other head chair was taken by Anvith. Everyone took their seat. Diyanshi sat on the left of Anvith beside Advika.

''You are looking very pretty bhabhi ma'', Advika said with a cheerful voice.

''Thank you Advi.'' Diyanshi said with a smile.

Everyone started eating their breakfast. But diyanshi noticed Disha was staring at Anvith though he didn't care to look at her once. Diyanshi was not getting good vibes from this shekhavats. She whispered to advika,

''Advi, why is this Disha staring at Anvith? Is there something which I don't know?? ''

''Bhabhi maa, she has a crush on bhai. Even bua asked for bhai's hand for her but bade papa rejected. But you don't worry, I know bhai doesn't even like her. Likeness is far away, he doesn't even glance at her.'' Said Avinav who was sitting beside advika.

'Agar kuch karne ki koshish bhi ki to iss Disha ki disha (eyesight) cheen lungi main.' Diyanshi hummed and thought in her mind.

''Stop glaring at people and eat your food.'' Anvith said without looking from his plate.

Soon the servants served the sweets.

''wow bhabhi maa, this is awesome''. Aviraj said eating his kheer.

''Hmm but this Rasmalai is more tasty.'' Said vikrant.

''Both are awesome, I can't choose.'' said avinav to which everyone smiled. Others also compliment her for the kheer and Rasmalai except Anvith, who silently ate.

After breakfast Anvith went to his study, followed by vikrant, vikram, suryapratap. Others settled in the living room for the post wedding rituals. After the rasam everyone left except shekhavats. Diyanshi excused herself and went to their room.