Chapter 24 : His Care

Anvith came back home early. His work had already finished and moreover  he was feeling uneasy as if something had happened. He came inside the living room to see Suryapratap and Gayetri sitting with their sons.

Avinav was playing game in his phone, Aviraj was talking with Roshan and Advika was showing something to Diyanshi who was sitting beside her. The youngsters were sitting on one side and the elders on one side.

''Anvith, you came early today?? ''

''Yeah, Chachu, work got completed early.''

He sat on the single couch in front of where Diyanshi was sitting.

''Seema kaki, bring a glass of water.''

Diyanshi called the house help . Anvith took the water from the househelp and was about to take a sip when something caught his eyes. He put down the glass with a thud.

''What the hell happened to your hand??? '' Anvith said in a loud voice coming to her.

He kneeled where she was sitting and held her hand carefully. Everyone flinched hearing his sudden loud voice including the elders. He inspected her hand to see it completely red.

''Now say something what happened??'' Anvith said again.

''Coffee gir gayi thi. Nothing serious Anvith.''

''What do you mean by nothing serious?? Pura lal ho gaya hain tumhara haath. Did you call the doctor?? And why the hell no one felt the need to inform me?? '' He asked the end part to his family. Everyone could easily see concern and worry in his eyes for her.

''Yes beta, we called the doctor and he checked her up.'' Vikram informed him.

''How did the coffee fell on your hand?? '' Anvith asked her.

''Such a careless girl she is Anvith. She stumbled on me when I was coming with a cup of hot coffee and the coffee spilled on her hand. Thank God, that didn't spilled on my hand, I have a very important shoot tomorrow. '' Disha answered him before anyone.

''I think I asked the question to my wife. She may be mischievous but she is NOT Careless. I have already told you many times to not to poke your nose in our family matters.And Miss  Shekhavat, it's been few months you are staying in our house. I think it's high time, you should go back to your house. Your family must  be missing you. Nonetheless we Rajvanshs are famous for supporting the destitute. '' Anvith said without an ounce of hospitality.

Younger Rajvanshs stiffled their laugh. Disha was embarrassed as Anvith straight forwardly told her to get out of his house and called her ''destitute'' too. Though Diyanshi was happy in mind, she didn't want him to show disrespect towards anyone in front of his family.

Diyanshi placed her other hand over his and said, ''Anvith I am fine. It's nothing serious. And moreover I am a chef so it's common to get burns here and there. And the doctor also gave some pain killers and ointment. Now I am completely fine. You go and frenshen up.''

He looked in her eyes for assurance and she blinked her lashes. He got up and went to their room.

It's time for dinner. Everyone took their respective seat. Anvith also came down in his casuals and sat down in his seat. The maids started to serve everyone. Anvith was about to take his first bit when he noticed Diyanshi sitting silently sulking.

She was having difficulty in folding her palm as the back of her hand had burnt. Kavita was about to stand so that she could feed Diyanshi when Vikrant hold her hand.

''What are you doing? Let me go. I have to feed Diya beta. How she will eat?? ''

''Arey , meri jaan,kyu tum un dono ki romance ki kabab mein haddi ban ne ja rahi ho.''