Chapter 5 : Doll!?

Diyanshi went to their room and saw Anvith was doing more like searching something. Then he took out a file from bed side table. He was going to leave the room when diyanshi blocked his way.

''Now what?? ''Anvith said irritatingly.

'' Har wakt gussa apke nak pe chada rehta hai kya ?? '' Diyanshi asked.

'' What do you want now?? '' This time Anvith said calmly.

''You didn't compliment me for the sweets I made for breakfast. '' Diyanshi said with a pout.

''What is there to say? You are a renowned chef so you will make good food. What's new in it? '' Anvith said nonchalantly and rolled his eyes.

Diyanshi childishly poked her tongue at him. Anvith was amazed a little. 'Is she the same one who spoke to him like a lioness yesterday?because now she was acting like a child.' Anvith thought in his mind and shook his head.

''You may be do not know how to compliment but i know. And you deserve the praise.'' Diyanshi said with a glint in her eyes. Anvith raised his brow in confusion.

Diyanshi came close to him and pulled him down by his collar. As she was a little short sorry HE was a bit tall. She kissed his right cheek. Anvith's eyes widen in shock. He didn't expect this move from her.

She pulled back and said close to his ear, '' that pasta was very delicious.I don't want to know the recipe but You should make that often for me.''

Her breath on his ears send shivers down his spine. She give him a wide smile. There was a little hue of red on his ears. He didn't said anything but left the room hurriedly.

'If this is the reward for cooking then anvith you should become chef ; her personal chef.' His perverted brain said mischievously.

'Shut up. How can she just do that? ' His thought .

'Because she is your wife dumbo. You maybe forgot that.' His brain said.

Due to the conversation going in his mind and the 440 volt ka jhatka he just got, he didn't notice Aviraj coming and stumbled to him.

''Bhai, why are you rushing? And why is your ears red?? '' Aviraj asked him interrupting the conversation of his brain and mind.

''Nothing'' anvith said and went to his study.

Aviraj shrugged his shoulder and thought, ' I don't know sometimes what happens to him '.
He went to his room.

Feeling bored at room diyanshi went to stroll around the mansion. Rajvansh mansion has a Vintage interior with little modern touch. She went towards the garden and saw vikram was watering the plants.

''Papa ??''

Vikram looked back hearing the voice and smiled seeing diyanshi.

''Arey diyanshi beta, come here.''

Diyanshi went towards him with a smile. Putting the water pipe aside vikram went towards diyanshi.

''what are you doing here? ''

''I was getting bore alone in the room. So thought to stroll around the mansion. Then saw you here watering the plants and came. '' Diyanshi said with a smile.

''We didn't get much time to talk. Let's sit there and talk. Then you will not feel bore.'' Vikram said and led her towards the shaded swing in the garden.

''So Diyanshi beta.. ''

''Papa , you can call me diya. ''

Vikram chuckled and said, ''ok diya beta. Now tell how are you feeling? I mean is everyone treating you well?''