Chapter 3 : Braid and Pasta

Diyanshi sat in front of the mirror and unpined the veil covering her head with very difficulty. Her hair was done in a beautiful bun with roses and thousands of hairpins. But before that she wanted to get rid of this heavy lehenga and jewelries.

She took of her jewelries one by one very carefully and kept them safe in the locker. The washroom had two doors one attached from the room and another from the closet. Anvith changed in the room itself.

Diyanshi freshened up and changed into a cute kitty pjs. She tried to undo her hair but failed. So she went in the room to see Anvith sitting on the bed and scrolling through the phone.

''Excuse me Patidev, could you help me to undo this concrete jungle on my head? '' Diyanshi asked.

Hearing the voice Anvith looked up and froze. Her long legs were on display and stiring something in him.
'Is she trying to seduce me? ' Anvith thought.
'If she wanted to seduce you then she would put on some sexy lingerie not a cute pjs' His mind said.

'But she is looking more sexy in it than any lingerie. Just look at her legs. So smoo... '' His perverted brain was saying but he interrupted.

'Stop. It's entirely up to her, she can wear whatever she wants or wear nothing. '

'Ohhh, so you want to see her wearing nothing. ' his brain teased him.

Anvith shook his head and cleared his throat.

''Why should I help you? I can't do it. Help yourself. '' Anvith said in a rude tone.

''Because you are my husband. It's your duty to help me. And you yourself have said that you will fulfill all your duties. Please please help me na. My head is aching due to the pins. Please please pretty please with extra choco chip. '' Diyanshi said whining.

Anvith took a deep breath controlling himself. He was getting irritated due to her whining and tantrums. Yeh kya mushibat gale par gaya.

''Ok ok. I am helping but this is the last time. '' Anvith said controlling his irritation. Diyanshi smiled victoriously. Yeh to bas shurwat hain, age age dekhiye hota hain kya. Diyanshi thought in mind.

She went back to the closet and sat in front of the mirror. Anvith came and stood behind her. He very carefully started to remove the pins. His eyes were fully concentrated on the task at hand and a frown was adorning his forehead. Diyanshi looked at him through the mirror. Hayee he is looking hot with that concentrating frown. Her heart remarked.

After 20 minutes anvith finally completed the task. He freed her hair and ran his hand through her long silky brown hair. Then he gently combed her hair.
'Her hair is very silky and smooth. Just imagine her smooth long hair wrapped around your fingers and.. '
'Shut up' Anvith scolded his perverted brain. Why I am getting so attracted to her? Maybe it's my first time living with a woman in a same room. Yeah that's why I am attracted to her.It's just a mere attraction which will go with time.Nothing to worry.

He looked up and saw her through the mirror.Her hair open, with no make up on her face, her hairline filled with sindoor of his name, and a mangalsutra adorning her neck. She was looking beautiful.

His mind went to the moment when she came to the mandap as his bride. Her innocent eyes were cascaded down but there was a touch of Confidence and elegance about her body language. When their eyes met, it seemed as if the world had blurred. He immediately looked away as he was getting drawned to her. Throughout all the rituals he never looked at her except at the time when he filled her hair partition with sindoor. She was looking ethereal with her eyes closed, her partition filled with sindoor, a little sindoor fell on her nose too. He could not take his eyes off her. But before she could looked at him he looked away. Anvith was thinking all this when his trance broke hearing her voice.