Chapter 17 : His Teasing

Anvith was climbing the stairs when his steps halted feeling something on his neck. His eyes widened when he realized what it was.

She freaking kissed him on his neck. Her soft lips on his neck were giving shivers down his spine. In her sleep, unknowingly she moved her lips that results  the incident.

Anvith hurried his steps and went to his room before she could do something else in sleep. He put her down on the bed and started to remove the jewelry she was wearing.

When he was removing her earrings, she unknowingly pulled him towards her. His eyes strucked at her red lips. He gulped and took a deep breath.

'Her lips are looking so inviting and tempting.' He thought.

'Why don't you just have a taste of it? ' The perverted side of his brain said.

'No, she is sleeping.'

'That is the real thing. She is sleeping. She won't know. A small kiss.'

'No, it would seem like, I am taking advantage of her sleeping.' He retorted to his mind.

'What advantage ? She is your wife. You are her husband. You have every right to touch her.'

'But not without her consent. No man should touch a woman without their consent. And in a marriage the most important thing is the respect for each other. And i respect her, her opinion and this marriage. I may not love her but I don't want anything without her consent.' His rational brain said.

He shook his head to shake off the dirty thoughts. Unrounding her hands he removed her jewelry, then  brought some tissues to clean her make up.

He removed the hairpins from her hair  and covered her with the comforter. He also changed and slept switching off the lights.

Next Morning

Anvith's eyes opened feeling something hot at his face but the scene in front  made his other  body part hot.

She was sleeping close to him. As close as a magnet to iron. Her hot breath was falling on his face. Her hair was messy and her saree slipped a little bit giving him a glimpse of her cleavage.

Her slightly parted lips were making it more hard for him.His lips were itching to capture them. He gulped his saliva.

''Dekh abhu bhi time hain. Mouke pe chouka mar de. Kisiko pata bhi nehi chalega. Sirf ek peck hi karle .'' His perverted brain again resurfaced.

He moved his face towards her. His eyes locked at her lips. He wetted his lips by licking it. His lips were just milicemies apart and he was still hesitating when unknowingly Diyanshi pulled him close in her sleep and make their lips touch each other.

His eyes widened. He didn't expected this. He neither  move his lips nor detached it. He remains still only touching her lips. It feels like petal.So soft, he wanted to bit them, chew them, smooch them and suck them hard. So hard that they will become Swollen. He can feel her strawberries flavoured lipstick from yesterday.

His trance broke hearing the alarm. He instantly removed his lips and look around as if he was stealing and heard someone coming. He relieved a breath seeing its just that alarm.

His eyes fell on her who was sleeping soundly not knowing what her devil husband was doing. He licked his lips.

''They feels so soft.'' He thought.

''Maza aya na. That's why I told to take a taste. Thank God. At last you did it.'' His perverted brain said.

''No, I didn't do anything. She pulled me towards her. I didn't do anything. She kissed me.'' Anvith mentally retorted.

'Whatever'

He slowly detached her from him and went to the bathroom. After few minutes he came out and changed into his gym clothes. After giving her a last look he went to the gym.

In the gym he heard some voices and went in to see Aviraj and Avinav there.

''You both here?? Is the Sun has risen in the West today?? '' He said seeing his lazy ass brothers in the gym.

''Good morning bhai.'' Aviraj wished Anvith.

''Arey bhai, help me na to build a body like you. Raj comes to the gym sometimes but i don't.You know na I love my sleep. Aur yeh subha ki jo neend hoti hain na uski to baat hi alag hain. But kuch paane ke liye kuch sacrifice to karni parti hain na ,  that's why I sacrifice my precious morning sleep just because I want to have a body like you so that I also can get a wife like bhabhi ma. Please bhai, guide me. ''

He shook his head at Avinav's dramatic words. The three brothers spend a good time at the gym with little laughs, chit chat and working out. While leaving Avinav said,

''Bhai, from now on we are coming every day with you to the gym.''

''Yes bhai, we love spending  some time with you and it's feels so good to see you smiling and laughing. Bye bhai , see you in the breakfast table. '' Aviraj said and they both left.

Everyone sat at the table for breakfast. Diyanshi came down with her ever charming smile and wished everyone.

''Come beta. We were missing you so much. '' Vikram said.

''Yes, this house was feeling lifeless without you''. Suryapratap said.

''Don't worry Dadaji. Now I am back and i will again make everything full of life.'' She said joyfully.

She was about to go towards the kitchen to make Anvith's  coffee when she remembered his conspiracy. She sat down at her seat. Anvith raised his eyebrow in question as why she didn't go to make his coffee.

''I cannot eat chocolate for one week na so you are also not getting any coffee for one week.'' She said with a smile.

He huffed and scrowled then smirked thinking something.
''If you thought you could punish me this way then you don't know me yet Wifey. I have not started my part yet.'' He thought.

''Seema Kaki, get me a Chocolate milkshake.'' Anvith told the maid servant who instantly  went to the kitchen to make it.

''Chocolate milkshake ?? From when did you started to drink chocolate milkshake ?? '' Kavita asked Anvith.

''Actually Chachi, I am not feeling like having coffee today. So thought to change the taste. Diyanshi has it everyday. It must tastes good right Diyanshi ?? '' Anvith answered Kavita and said the end looking at Diyanshi teasingly .

She gritted her teeth and glared at him. She knows he was doing this intentionally. Because as far as she knows he doesn't like to eat sweet in the morning.

Everyone looked at them amusingly. They noticed his teasing look but didn't said anything. Well who wants to miss free drama.

Soon his milkshake came. He took a sip and internally winced.
'Who consumes this much sweet in the morning.' He thought but said instead,

''It's delicious Kaki. Make it for me tomorrow too. ''

He started having his food. But Diyanshi was giving heart eyes to the glass of milkshake while having her food. Anvith noticed this and laughed mentally.

''Kaki, do one thing take the milkshake  back because some people is eyeing it too much that i doubt I will have indigestion if I have it.'' Anvith said teasingly.

Diyanshi scoffed and turned her head. Others tried to stiffled their laugh seeing them. Poor them, they could not even laugh properly as they don't want Diyanshi to feel bad. Soon after breakfast they all left for their respective work.

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙨𝙨

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.

𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩.

𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣.𝓓