Chapter 9 : Reception

Diyanshi got ready in a Peach coloured gown and paired it with a diamond set. Hairstylists did her hair. The make up artists kept a natural look as she doesn't like to be caked up.

Elders already left for the venue. Now only the youngsters and our lovely couple were left to go. Anvith already got ready in the downstair's room as Diyanshi was using their room.

Mens were sitting in the living room waiting for the girls. Viraj , his girlfriend, Gitika and Aarav were also presented there.

''Sorry guys'' Advika came followed by Siya.

'' Bhai how I am looking ''. Advika asked Anvith twirling her baby blue gown.

'' Monkey''
''Bhutni''
Said aviraj and Avinaav together.

''Bhaaiii'' advika whined.

Anvith glared at the twins and they stopped their laugh.

''You are looking very beautiful, just like a princess you are.'' Anvith said with a small smile.

''Yess don't you dare teasing my little sis you jokers '' Viraj said looking at the twins. But here is someone's eyes strucked at someone. She was looking enchanting in her lavender gown.

''But who is this beautiful lady?? '' Aarav asked looking at siya even Viraj and Gitika was also confused.

''Ohh she is.. '' Advika was saying but interrupted by a loud shrill.

''Heyy guys''.

Disha said coming towards them. She was wearing a dark red long gown with a deep neck and spaghetti straps and a long slit in the left leg.

'' Poore saal ki make up ak din mein hi kar liya hai kya?? '' Avinaav whispered to Aviraj but Sebastian and Ryan also heard it and chuckled.

Gitika held viraj's hand in her as she doesn't like the clingy nature of this girl. Anvith was busy in his phone and aarav was stealing glances of the lady whose name he still doesn't not know.

''Anvith how I am looking?? '' Disha asked in a sugar coated voice.

And at the same time Anvith's phone rang, he mentally sighed in relief. Excusing himself he attended the call and moved towards the stairs.

After some minutes he ended the call but didn't move from there to avoid disha. He looked up hearing the clicking of heels. Holding her gown, she was descending the stairs carefully as she was wearing high heels to match with her bamboo husband.

She was looking so ethereal.Just like an angel from Heaven. Her baby hairs cupped her face. She had a natural make up. But what boost his ego was her hair partition filled with Vermillion of his name. That's his claim. She is only his. This angelic beauty belonged to him only.

Feeling a intense gaze Diyanshi also looked up and saw her hubby dearest standing near the staircase and staring at her. She also took this chance to check him out. He was wearing a black tuxedo, his hair was jelled and latest edition watch on his hand. With one hand in his pocket and other was holding the phone, he was looking like a freaking Greek God.

'Hayee, this man is so handsome that i can't even stay mad at him. Godd i am feeling hot.' Diyanshi thought in mind.

She came down and stood in front of him. He was still looking at her without blinking. Who says he doesn't talks much. His eyes speaks thousands. And She can read them loud and clear . Her cheeks were getting red under his intense gaze. So she cleared her throat. He came out of his trance and helped her with her long gown. They both left for the living room.

They all complimented her. Then she introduced her best friends to Viraj, Gitika and Aarav. They all get along well. Soon they all left for the venue. Anvith helped Diyanshi to settle in the car with the long dress. After he settled beside her, the driver started the car.

They were sitting in silence. Anvith was busy with his love, his phone and Diyanshi was getting bore. She suddenly pull down the divider that separates the front seats from the back seats. Anvith looked at her questioningly.

''Where is my chocolate?? '' Diyanshi asked him.

He shook his head and took out the chocolate from his pocket. A wide smile spread on her lips which did something inside him. She took it from his hand then again gave him back. This made him frown.

''What happened?? ''

''Keep it with you for now. I will take it back when we will go home. I don't have pocket in this dress na. And I can't carry it in my hand.''

Anvith nodded in understanding and put it back in his pocket. Soon they reached the venue. Anvith got out and buttoned his coat. He went to the other side and helped her to get out like a gentleman.

They posed for some photos then went in. Anvith put his hand on the small of her back. The whole attention of everyone present there went to the couple who were looking gorgeous at the same time their aura screams power. They took their seat on the decorated couch and many guests came to congratulate them.

The party was going on in full swing. Now it's time for our couple of the night for a performance. The song '' Pehli nazar mein '' started to play.

He put his one hand on her waist and with the other held her hand. She put her other hand on his shoulder. They started swaying to the rhythm of the song.

''What happened?? '' he asked seeing her sulking face.

''I am hungry. '' she said with a pout.

''You know I told siya to bring some chocolate brownies for me but Mom caught her and didn't let her came to me.'' She added sulking.

''Let's finish this first then we could go. Anyways this party is getting boring with too much flashy people.'' He said.

After finishing their dance they went towards the food section. As soon as they went, Diyanshi started picking the chocolatey stuffs in her plate. She was going to take a bite when the plate was snatched from her hand. She turned to glare at the person.

Anvith handed her a plate full of proper food.

''What was that?? ''

''First finish this plate then you can have all that.'' Anvith said in nonsense tone. She was going to argue but stopped seeing his glare. Huffing she took the plate. She first finish the food then took the plate of desserts . Anvith also finished his food.

All of this was observed by Devansh and Geetanjali. They were content that their princess got a caring husband. How much Anvith tries to not to care about her but he end up caring more about her. There is something in her that was pulling him more towards her without him realizing.

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨𝙨

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩.

𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣.𝓓