Chapter 23 : First Meet

Diyanshi was sitting at the backside of the mansion with Kavita, Gayetri, Suryapratap and Vikram. Diyanshi was laughing hearing Vikram's joke.

''Bhabhi maa, could you please teach me  to make Tiramisu ??'' Advika requested entering the garden.

''Sure, Advi. Let's go we will make it together ''.

Advika gives her a bright smile. They both went to the kitchen. Diyanshi started to take out the ingredients and Advika helped her.

Diyanshi was guiding Advika to make  tiramisu while talking with her when Disha entered the kitchen.

She ignored Diyanshi and gave a smile to Advika which she didn't reciprocate. Disha started to make coffee.

Diyanshi and Advika rolled their eyes and again started their work. Diyanshi was telling her about her college days and the pranks she used to do in her college days.

''Bhabhi maa, have you ever met bhai before marriage?? I mean bhai is Divyansh bhai's best friend.''

''Yeah, I have met him before. But that was before I went to London. Then I was  17 or 18 years old. He came to meet bhai. Believe me that was the most embarrassing moment of my life.''

''Why ? What happened?? '' Advika asked curiously.

Flashback

Today her 12th results came. And she ranked first in her school. She was so happy that she was jumping like crazy. She wanted to give the good news to her family. But her dad and dadu are not at home.

She thought to tell her mom and dadi first. She was hurriedly coming down the stairs. Literally skipping steps on her way. She was about to go towards the kitchen where her mom and dadi were but noticed someone in the living area near the book rack.

His back was towards her and he was looking through some  books. She smiled widely seeing her bhai, as she assume.In her excitement, She ran and jumped on his back hugging him tightly. She said literally squealing,

''Bhaii bhaiii bhaiii I ranked first in my school. Yeessss. I can't believe it. I am so so happy.''
Saying she kissed his cheek.

''Really!!! Congratulations princess.''

Diyanshi looked at the front to see Divyansh standing. She looked both surprised as well as confused.

''But bhai what are you doing there?? And if you are there then on whose back I am leaning on??'' Diyanshi asked confusedly.

Divyansh stiffled his laughter and signalled with his eyes. Diyanshi climbed down his back and stood on her feet. The person turned and Diyanshi's eyes widened. Her brother and he physically  look alike from a distance. And moreover both of them wearing Black T-shirts didn't help her.

''So meet my best friend Anvith and Anvith she is Diyanshi , my sister.''

Diyanshi gave him an awkward hello and said,
''I think, maa is calling me.'' She ran to the kitchen with her red face.

Whereas Anvith's condition was not too good. He had come to his best friend's house to meet him. He was waiting for him in the living room, so thought to see the books kept there. He was totally engrossed when someone jumped on his back out of nowhere. A sweet fruity smell invaded his nostrils and a soft body collided on his back. He knew that it was a girl.

Her hands wrapped around his neck, her being so close to him is making his heart run  marathon. He was still not over the shock when he felt her kissing his cheek.

His eyeballs came out of their sockets. His ears and nape became red. His heart stopped beating for a second. His trance broke hearing his best friend's voice. When she stood on her feet he turned around and saw her face.

She was beautiful. Her doe eyes filled with innocence. Her red rosy cheeks and plumpy lips compliment her fair tone. He heard about his best friend's sister, but never saw her from face to face. He barely comes to Divyansh's home. It was him who usually  comes to his house.

His trance broke hearing Divyansh's laughter. Hos whole face had become red from laughing.

''Believe me, I never thought my best friend and my sister would meet like this. Oh my god, tum dono ke sakal.'' He again started laughing.

''Shut up, it was purely an accident. And if I hear your laugh again, consider yourself gone. You know me very well And what I can do.'' Anvith said sternly.

                              ***************************************

Diyanshi was embarrassed. She should have checked before jumping on him. She still remembers his red ears and her brother's laughing face. Thank God after that soon she left for London and they never met again until their engagement as he didn't attend Divyansh's marriage due to his own reasons.

Advika was laughing hard clutching her stomach. And Diyanshi was getting red. On the other side Disha was burning in envy. Diyanshi was coming towards the cabinet to grab a bowl  suddenly,

''Ahhhhhh''

A scream left her mouth as the hot coffee fell on her hand.

''Ooo i am so sorry Diyanshi.'' Disha said faking an apology.

''What the hell?? Can't you see?? '' Advika yelled and went towards Diyanshi who has closed her eyes in pain.

''I had said sorry na. Moreover she was walking without seeing.'' Disha scoffed and went away but Advika noticed the smirk on her face.

Hearing her scream others also came towards the kitchen. Vikram called the doctor. Kavita took diyanshi to the living room and told Advika to bring cold water in a bowl.

Tears were running down Diyanshi's  face at the burning sensation.  Advika hurriedly came and kavita put Diyanshi's hand in the bowl.

''It's burning, chachi.'' Diyanshi said wincing in pain.

''I know bachcha. Don't worry, thik ho jayega.'' Kavita said empathizing with her.

''But how did this happen?? '' Gayetri asked.

''She stumbled on me, Dadima. And my cup of coffee fell on her hand.'' Disha said before Advika could say anything.

Soon the doctor came and checked her. After giving her some pain killers, he left.

'' Don't worry everyone, I am fine. It's just a burn and moreover during cooking it happens. Ap log tension mat ligiye. Mein bilkul thik hoon.''

''But the beta you hand has turned red. It must be burning very much.'' Gayetri said caressing her cheek.

''Ap chinta mat kariye dadima. Mein thik hoon.'' Diyanshi assured them all. And they all left leaving her with the youngsters.

''Bhabhi ma, I am 200% sure that she did it intentionally''.

''Though I was not present there, I also agreed with her.'' Avinav said agreeing with what Advika said. They both immediately came back home after Advika informed them what happened.

''I know. I am not that stupid to understand that. She intentionally threw the coffee in my hand. Bas mere haat thik hone do phir dikhati hoon main uss chudali ko.'' Diyanshi said gritting her teeth.

''Now you guys also don't worry . Go to your room and take some rest. You all must be tired from work. Now go and freshen up.'' She told them softly. Though they didn't want to but they went nevertheless on the insistence of Diyanshi.

𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙖𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨𝙨𝙨𝙨

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.

𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣.𝓓