Chapter 10 : A Feeling of Home

Next morning

Diyanshi got ready in a pink saree. She paired it with some light jewelries. She was tieing the mangalsutra around her neck but it got struck in her hair.

''Offoo,tujhe bhi abhi hi atak na tha.Pehle hi main late ho chuki hoon.'' She mumbled and tried to unstruck it .

Anvith came out of the closet in his office attire. He saw her struggling with her mangalsutra. Diyanshi noticed him. Her movements stopped.

'' Hayee, he is looking so hot in this navy blue suit.'' She thought in her mind. He came forward and started to unstruck the mangalsutra.

Then he sided her hair on her right shoulder. Her sleek swan like neck came in to view distracting him. But his eyes struck on the mole resting a little below her earlobe. Unknowingly he gulped.

He shook his head and tied the mangalsutra around her neck. Diyanshi forward the Vermillion box and singnaled with her eyes to put it on her hairline. Anvith took a pinch and filled her hairline. A warm feeling filled his heart. She gave her a beautiful smile and left downstairs. A small smile graced his lips.

''Yeh ladki mere sath kya kar rahi hain. Itna kya khicha chala ja raha hoon main uski taraf. It's just three days and her presence is already affecting me. I don't know what will happen in future.'' He thought in his mind and left for breakfast.

Everyone sat at their respective place and start having their food. As usual Diyanshi gave Anvith his coffee before taking her seat.

After breakfast Sebastian and Ryan left bidding bye to everyone. Siya left for her apartment yesterday only. Other males also left for their respective work.

Diyanshi went to the garden where Gayetri and Kavita singh Rajvansh were talking. Seeing Diyanshi they smiled.

''Come beta sit here. '' Gayetri said welcoming her. She sat on the chair beside them.

''So how is everything going beta?? I hope you didn't faced any trouble. If you have ever feel uncomfortable with anything you can tell us okay. '' Gayetri said patting her head.

''Yess, you are not only our daughter in law, now you are daughter of this house. You are not any less than Advika to us. Never hesitate to ask or say something to us. Okay. This is your own house so live here just the way you lived in Rajputs.'' Kavita said with a warm smile.

They all are happy getting Diyanshi. They knew she was different from other girls. And now a new hope was rising among them to get their old Anvith back through her.

Diyanshi smiled hearing them. She felt grateful to get such good in laws who love her so much. She said, '' Okay, Dadima and Chachi. ''

They talked some more. Diyanshi got to know about all members, their likes, dislikes and all. Kavita was telling her childhood incidents of Aviraj- Avinav and Advika. She was laughing hearing their funny deeds.

After talking and gossiping about hours they all stood up and went inside. Gayetri and Kavita went to their rooms. Diyanshi sat in the living room. She picked her phone and dialled a number.

''Hii Patidev. ''

''Diyanshi is there any emergency because I am busy right now? ''

''Yes yes I know you are very busy person by the way I called to inform you that I have send your lunch through the driver. Have it on time.'' Diyanshi said the last part sternly.

''But.. ''

''I know everyday you have food from restaurants or hotels. And it's not a good habit.So No outside food from now on. Everyday I would send lunch for you and you will have only that. And I will Not hear any argument on that. Ok now bye Mr. Busy person .'' Diyanshi said rather ordered and cut the call before he could say something.