Chapter 20 : Pink nails

''WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!??????? '' he shouted seeing his favourite car painted in various colors. He went close and saw its not one but three. His favourite three cars which he drives most are painted beautifully in different shades.

Diyanshi and the twins who were hiding outside the garage but they have a clear view of what is going on inside, closed their ears hearing his scream.

The twins were literally shaking in fear. They know they are gone if Anvith came to know they are also a part of this. Whereas Diyanshi was grinning evilly ear to ear.

Others came out of the mansion hearing his shout. They went inside and were shocked to see the cars conditions. They knows Anvith's love and possesiveness for his cars. Now seeing them in such conditions and knowing the mastermind behind this creativity they are kind of scared of Anvith's reaction.

''Bhabhi ma, let's go from here before we get caught.'' Avinav suggested and Aviraj nodded agreeing with him.

''Yeah, let's go.'' They all sneakily came out without anyone's notice. The twins sighed a breathe of relief after coming out of the mansion. They walk for some minutes as their cars were kept at distance from their mansion.

The twins were still a bit scared but Diyanshi assured them. They all left for their respective work. While this side Anvith was burning in fury seeing his loves' conditions. He knew who could dare to do this.

The elders stood there silently. Suryapratap broke the silence,

''Anvith beta, leave it. You go with your other car. I will see who did this work. ''

Though he tried to save Diyanshi by taking the responsibility of the investigation but Anvith scoffed and said,

''Dadu, you are pretending as if you don't have an idea of who could do this.''

''It must be Diyanshi's work. Other than her who could dare to do such work. What an awful condition she did to the cars!!! She is your wife that doesn't mean she has the audacity to spoil your favourite things.'' Disha tried to infuriate Anvith more.

''That should not be your concern. I know who could do this. Even if it is Diyanshi's work, you don't have any right to insult her. It's between us. You better don't poke your nose between family matters. And most importantly Me and my things belongs to her, so it's completely her matter what to do with it. It will be better for you if you stay out of it.'' Anvith said coldly.

She may have irritate him but he can never bear any insult towards his wife. Rajvanshs respects their woman.

The driver brought  another car from his collection and Anvith went to office. The car stopped in front of his huge office building. He put on his shades and came out of the car. He was walking towards the gate when he noticed his nails which suddenly colored. He was perplexed not knowing what is happening with him. The nails of his both hands turned pink, as if someone had applied nail polish.

''What other crazy things has this girl done? '' He muttered under his breath and shoved his hands inside his pockets. With a poker face he entered and directly went inside the elevator without replying to any of the wishes.

He entered inside his cabin and sat on his chair. Having no other choice he called for his p.a. He doesn't not have any idea why his nails turned pink as he clearly remembers it was all fine when he left. Moreover, he has an important meeting with his employees for a new project. He surely doesn't want to attend any meeting in this condition.

Rishi came inside after taking his boss's permission. Anvith cleared his throat in embarrassment. Rishi stood confusingly but could not ask knowing his boss's anger.

''Umm Rishi, I need your help with something. And don't you dare say this to someone.''

''Yes, boss. No worries.''

''Do you know what to do with it?? '' Anvith said forwarding his hands. Seeing their condition, Rishi was about to burst out laughing but controlled seeing his boss's glare and covered it with a cough.

''Boss, I think this is photocromatic nail polish. It seems fine in home temperatures but it changes its color when it comes in contact with sunlight.''

''How do you know all of this?? ''

''Woh boss, I have a girlfriend. When she goes shopping, I also go with her. So I know these things from her. You don't worry, I will arrange something to remove this. '' Rishi said and went out of the cabin. As soon as he came out, he burst out laughing.

'My god, Diyanshi ma'am, you are great.' He thought.

Soon he came back with the remover and cleaned his nails.

''Now it's all fine right?? '' Anvith asked.

''Yes, boss. ''

''Hmm, and when is the meeting? ''

''15 minutes later boss.'' Rishi said after checking his watch.

Diyanshi, Siya and Geetika reached the mall. Advika had also reached. They first had their lunch together then left for their shopping spree.

They choosed their dresses and now trying them. One by one everyone finished now it's Diyanshi's turn. She went inside taking her clothes.

''Wow, Bhabhi ma, you are looking hot.''

''Haa Diyu, Anvith jiju to clean bowled ho jayenge tujhe dekh kar. Patakha lag rahi ho.''  Advika and Siya complimented her. She was wearing a black bodycon dress with halter strap and sweetheart neck. It was backless and reached till her mid thighs.

''Let me click your photos.'' Advika said and click a photo of Diyanshi. Then one by one she tried the dresses and Advika clicked her photos.

After finishing their shopping, they paid their bills and went home. Anvith was working in his laptop when his phone pinged with a message. He opened his phone to see what is was.

His eyes comes out of the socket seeing the pictures Advika had send him. It was Diyanshi's photos which she clicked in the mall. He gulped seeing the photos. She was looking hot especially in that black dress. The dress highlighted her curves at right places. And the black colour makes it classy yet sexy.

He was staring at her photo without blinking that he didn't hear his P.A's call. Seeing no other way, Rishi shouted,

''Boss!!! ''

''Why are screaming?? I can hear.''

''I had called you before but you didn't respond. I am  sorry, Sir. '' Rishi said in fear of his boss's anger. He quickly give him the file for which he came. The rest of the day although Anvith tried to get himself busy in work but her images was messing with his mind.

𝙃𝙞𝙞𝙞𝙞𝙞𝙞𝙞 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨𝙨𝙨𝙨

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚.

𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣.𝓓