Chapter 22 : Sukoon

Everyone is done with their dinner. Now the twins were shaking in fear as Anvith had called them. They know what is going to happen.

''Bhabhi ma, do something and save us.''

''Ha bhabhi ma, kuch kijiye warna  I am sure bhai humare katal karne wale hain aaj.'' Aviraj and Avinav said respectively.

''No worries mere devars. Main hoon na.Tum dono ke liye aaj mein  hi shaheed hone ja rahi hoon. Agar aaj zinda bach gayi to subah mulakaat hogi.  Good bye mere bachcho.'' Diyanshi said dramatically and went towards Anvith's study.

Anvith was working on his laptop while rubbing his temple with two fingers as he was feeling a headache coming, when he heard  someone's steps.

''What are you doing here and where are they?? '' He said without looking up.

''How do you know it's me??'' Diyanshi asked as she didn't make any sound.

''Bina knock kiye andar ane ki himmat aur izaazat sirf tumhare pass hain.''

''Anvith  '' Diyanshi called sweetly. Anvith looked up hearing her oversweet tone.

She was about  to say something  to forgive her devars when she noticed him wincing and rubbing his temple.

''What happened Anvith?? Are you having a headache?? ''

''Yes a lit bit , So you stop your chabar chabar  and go to sleep. I am coming after a few minutes.'' Anvith said.

''Get up.'' Saying Diyanshi closed his laptop and held his arms.

''What are you doing?? ''

''Shut your mouth and come with me like a good boy. All the time just work work and work. As if he is the only person who runs an International company. I have my own business too if you remember but I don't stress myself up to the point that it will affect my health. Thoda rest lene se apka paisa kaam nehi ho jayega. You never take care of yourself. Never have your food on time. Work is not more important than health. Gussa aur akhad to humesha naak mein chada rehta hai par time pe khane aur sone mein inko bukhar ata hain. Now not a word. Come with me.'' Diyanshi scolded Anvith much to his amusement. She dragged him by his hand to their room. Well, he let himself getting dragged by her.

Entering their room, she left his hand and went somewhere leaving him. After a few minutes she came back with a bottle of oil.

''There is no need....''

Anvith was saying but stopped seeing her glare. She sat down on the bed and placed a pillow in front of her. She patted the pillow signaling him to lay down. Anvith get on the bed and dismiss the pillow. She was about to say but her voice stuck at her throat when he placed his head in her lap. He laid down comfortably whereas she was feeling butterflies in her stomach.

''Won't you massage?? ''

His voice broke her trance. She tried to ignore the butterflies and nodded. Taking some oil in her hands she started to massage his head. Her fingers moved magically giving him relief. He sighed getting relaxed. He doesn't even remember last when got this much sukoon. Soon his eyes get closed in drowsiness with his head on her lap. She stopped massaging when she noticed he had  slept.

She looked at his face. Sleeping peacefully and relaxed like a baby. His long lashes were touching his cheeks, his sharp jaws were sharper than a knife. His light trimmed beard gave him a manly look. He was looking so cute to her. She could not help but put a kiss on his forehead. She was admiring his face when her eyes went to his pink lips. He freaking had natural pink lips which girls died to have.

'His lips are so pinkish and look so kissable.' She thought.

'Then take  a taste.' Her brain said.

'But he is sleeping and wouldn't it look like I am taking advantage of his sleeping.' She thought.

'What advantage?? He is your husband and You are his wife. You have every right to kiss him. And about consent, I bet he would not mind. ' He brain replied.

''Yeah. Meri hi to pati hain. Mere hi to pati hain. And moreover he is sleeping now,  ek kiss kar lu to pata bhi nehi chalega .'' She nodded at her thoughts and licked her lips.

She bent down and slowly placed her lips on his, kissing him slowly. Anvith stired in his sleep and she instantly detached. She was holding her breath in fear that he woke up. It would be so embarrassing and awkward. She released her breath seeing that he again slept after licking his lip.

She waited for a few minutes, then carefully put his head on the pillow. She slowly got down from the bed and went to the washroom to change.

She stood in front of the mirror and squealed blushing. Her cheeks were cherry red remembering her deed and his soft lips.

She washed her face many times to reduce the warmth. Then changed into her pj's. After putting her hair in a bun and doing her night routine, she went to bed. She adjusted the comforter on both of them. Switching off the light, she slept not before placing a kiss on his forehead.

Next morning

As usual Anvith was the first one  to wake up. He switched off the alarm and turned to see Diyanshi sleeping in her usual position ; starfish. He chuckled and shook his head. He got down from the bed and went to the washroom.

After some time he came in his gym clothes. He was about to go when he noticed the comforter which was misplaced. He went towards her and adjusted it on her. He looked at her face and said,

''Thank you chipmunk, for the massage. It's been decades since I have slept in someone's  lap. It was the most peaceful and relaxed sleep I ever had.''

He placed a kiss on her forehead and went to the gym. After one hour Diyanshi woke up and saw her side was empty. She knew he would be at the gym. So she hurriedly went to the washroom. She looked at herself through the mirror and she got remembrance of the feeling of his lips on hers. Again her whole face turned red.

'I was never this much shy of such things' She thought.

'You never kissed anyone before too.' Her brain replied.

' But i have kissed Anvith before too.'

'On the cheek dude. Both are not the same.'

She shook her head and went to take a shower. Then got ready in a mustard coloured churidar suit. Wearing her mangalsutra , a pair of oxidized jhumka and applying sindoor she hurriedly left before Anvith could come.

She just couldn't face Anvith after what she had done. She went down stairs and greeted everyone. She also helped Kavita in the kitchen.

Soon everyone came to the dining room to have breakfast including Anvith. They all took their seats. Kavita and Diyanshi also took their respective seats and the maids started to serve.

During the breakfast again Diyanshi's eyes went  to Anvith who was eating his food. Her eyes stepped down to his lips and again she remembered the feeling of his lips on her. She hurriedly looked away and a red hue coated her cheeks.

''Diya beta, are you okay?? Why is your face becoming red?? ''  Gayatri Devi asked her granddaughter in law. Now everyone's attention went to diyanshi.

''I am fine, Dadima. Nothing happened.'' She replied looking down.

'What are you doing Diyu?? Control yourself.' She scolded herself.

After finishing their breakfast everyone left for their respective work. Diyanshi thought to keep her extra romantic thoughts at bay and enjoy her day as she wasn't feeling to go to work today.

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨𝙨𝙨𝙨

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.

𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣.𝓓