Sneak Peak

''What the fuck?? '' Anvith shouted.

''Why did you keep my pillow and blanket on the couch? '' Diyanshi said in an equal voice.

''Because you are going to sleep there. This is my bed and I am going to sleep here. Understood. Now just go and let me sleep. ''

''Do you have a temporary memory loss?''

''What?!?! '' Anvith asked confusingly.

''Yes, did you forget that I am your wife. Your equal. I have equal rights on everything that belongs to you and vice versa. So this bed is mine too. Now just clear my side. I am tired and sleepy. '' Diyanshi said clearly.

''I am not sharing my bed. You can sleep wherever you want but not in my bed.'' Anvith said in a no nonsense tone and lied down. Diyanshi was boiling from inside when an idea popped in her naughty mind.

She went to the bed and put the pillow on Anvith's chest as he was lying flat. Feeling the pillow Anvith opened his eyes and saw she was going to lie to him.

''What The Hell are you doing?? '' Anvith said furiously throwing the pillow.

''What you have said'' Diyanshi said shrugging her shoulders. Anvith raised his eyebrows in question.

''Offo dumbo, you just told me to sleep wherever I want except your bed. So I am sleeping on you. See I cannot sleep on the couch as it's uncomfortable and the floor is a big no in this cold. So the only option I left is this as you forbid me to sleep on the bed. Simple.'' Diyanshi said as if it's the most simple thing.

Anvith took a breath to control his anger and said gritting his teeth ,

'' Go wherever you want, sleep wherever you want, just stay away from me and my things.''

Diyanshi raised her brow and said,'' ok then I am going down stairs to sleep in the guest rooms. In the morning if someone asks me what I am doing there. Just explain them ok. ''

Saying she turned to leave when his voice stopped her.

''Stop. You can sleep on the bed. Just don't come by my side and stay away from me.''

Saying he went to one side and lay down keeping his back at her side.

𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙖𝙖𝙖𝙖 𝙂𝙪𝙮𝙨𝙨𝙨𝙨

🎶It's been a long day without you, my friends 🎶

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮.

𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙩. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨. 𝙄 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨.

𝙎𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙????

𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣. 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 , 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣.𝓓