Chapter 28 : Ghasitaram

Few Weeks Later

Everyone was busy chatting in the garden. As it was the weekend they thought to spend some quality time with the family. As the Shekhavats left , they were more than happy. Anvith was as usual busy with his laptop but listening to everything.

The elders were talking among themselves. Advika was showing the photos of a programme organised in her college to Diyanshi and Kavita. Suddenly Diyanshi's phone rang and after hearing the other party she excused herself. After some time Advika also left.

''Stop. Why are you going inside, nav?? '' Kavita asked to see Avinav going inside sneakily.

''Wha... Whatt mom!? I am not taking anything inside. There is nothing in my hand.''

''But i didn't ask if you have anything in your hand. Now there is definitely something. What are you hiding?? '' Kavita said suspiciously.

''Nothing mom, he is talking nonsense.'' Aviraj said trying to manage the situation.

'' I'm not asking for the second time. You better say now or else mere naye jute bohot majboot hain''. Kavita said standing up and crossed her arms on her chest. Others were enjoying the drama.

Diyanshi and Advika also came and stood beside the twins.

''Woh mom, we were returning from the supermarket when we saw a box lying on the side of the street. And there was a little puppy. He is such a cute mom, we cannot resist and take him along with us. Mom, I promise he will be very good. He will not disturb anything. Please mom, let him stay with us.''

''Please mom, please.''

Avinav and Aviraj explained the situation.

''Mom, meri pyaari mom, my beautiful mom, world's best mom, please please, usse humare saath rehne dijiye na. Believe me, he is so cute, you will be smitten by him. Please please please.'' Advika said hugging Kavita from the side.

''No. He is not staying here. Send him to some petcare home.'' Kavita said and sat down on her previous seat.

Now they helplessly turned to Diyanshi who was now sitting beside Anvith. Because they know now there is only one person who could make their mom agree and that is Anvith. They requested with their puppy eyes. Diyanshi was thinking what to do.

''Anvith, please do something na. That puppy is so cute.'' Diyanshi whispered near his ear. Her hot breath on his ear sends a shiver through his whole body.

''Chachi said not to let him stay here. So what can i do? '' He said whispering back controlling himself.

''Ap to 'The Anvith Veer Singh Rajvansh jiske permission ke bina ek patta bhi nehi hilta iss ghar mein' hain na.To kuch kijiye na? Agar ap bolenge to Chachi man jaayengi please please please with an extra chocochip.'' Diyanshi said applying her 'Bramhastra' ; her puppy eyes.

''And why will I do it?? I mean what I will get by obliging your request.'' Anvith said smirking in his businessman tone.

'Bloody businessman', Diyanshi muttered but said,

''Okay, what do you want??''

''You very well know what I want'', Anvith said smirking while looking at her lips. A gust of red colour instantly covered her cheeks and neck. Flashbacks of this past week flashed in front of her eyes. He literally left no chance of smooching her lips. Whenever he got a chance he was just kissing and smooching her lips as if compensating for all the days he had wasted.

Having no other way, she agreed and it's not that she was not liking whatever was going on between them. Hell she was loving it. She was loving it knowing that he also craves for her. With his every kiss he makes her understand that.