Chapter 21 : Caught

Anvith came back from work. He directly went to  their room. But it was empty. He didn't think much and went to freshen up. After taking a shower he wrapped the towel around his waist and went inside the closet. When he went inside he saw Diyanshi searching for something in the drawers. Hearing the door closing sound, Diyanshi turned and froze at the sight.

There stood Anvith bare chested with only a towel wrapped  lowly around his waist, leaning on the door frame. Drops of water falling from his wet hair were adorning his well toned chest and there was a subtle smirk on his face. Her eyes widened  seeing him like this.

She had come to find a pair of earrings which Advika asked from her but didn't think of getting a delicious visual treat. Anvith noticed how her eyes raked over his body.

''Done enjoying the view , wifey ?? '' Anvith asked. His subtle smirk became more prominent. Diyanshi looked up hearing his voice.

''No, there is still a little left.''

Anvith looked amused at her reply. She again looked at his body carving everything in her mind. After two or three minutes she said,

''It's done now. You can change if you want.'' She said. She turned around to hide her speeding heart and red cheeks. She sighed hearing no sounds from him but maybe it was too soon when she heard his husky voice just beneath her ears.

''So what did you enjoyed the most, ruining my cars or eyeraping my body??''

Her breath hitched feeling his hot breathe on her bare neck. His aftershower smell is envading her nostrils preventing her mind to think properly. He put his hands on her either side caging her between him and the table. She turned around in his arms and looked at him.

''I am not getting what are you trying to say.'' She said controlling herself. His bare body so close to her is compelling her mind to go insane.

''And so?? You don't understand what I am saying?? '' He said chuckling a bit. She shook her head.

''Well  then, see if it reminds you of something??''  He said taking something from the table behind her. It was a broken part of her bracelet.

''I found it near my colourful car. So you wanna say something?? ''

Diyanshi was shocked to see that thing but how could it be possible!!

''No way, it can't be possible. Mein apni kaam ki koi bhi surag nehi chorti. Isiliye mein sab Jewelleries utarkar gayi thi.''  Diyanshi said and bit her tongue. She closed her eyes at her stupidity. After some minutes she opened one eye to see him smirking.

''Ab aya na uth pahar ke niche.''

She saw him with her mouth open. He tricked her. He tricked diyanshi. The Diyanshi Rajvansh.

''You tricked me!!!!! '' She said shockingly and started to hit him on his chest. He held her both hands behind her back and pulled her closer to him making her breath irregular.

''Yess, I tricked you. Because Surag to tumne kuch chora nehi tha aur sach tum aise bolte nehi.  So I had to use some tricks.'' Anvith said being proud of his intelligence.

''Now as you have already admitted your deed, enlightened me too why did you do this?? ''

''I have done what I have done.  Your first mistake was giving me that dare and you made an even bigger mistake by teasing me like that tomorrow.  So I've done what I've done.  I will do it again if needed.'' Diyanshi said proudly  without an ounce of regret in her tone.