Chapter 7 : New entries

Diyanshi was sitting with the youngsters. They were discussing the evening party. When someone closed her eyes from behind.

''Siyuuuuu'' diyanshi said excitedly.

The person huffed and came in front.

''How do you always know?? ''

''Because I am awesome''. Diyanshi shrugged and they both laughed.

''Ohh I missed you so much Diyuu.'' Siya hugged her.

''But I am angry with you why didn't you come to the wedding. You didn't even attend a single ritual. '' Diyanshi said with a pout.

''You know my condition diyuu. They didn't let me come. And today I can come here because I got a job and have to shift here for that. And they would never say no to free money. '' Siya said at the end with a sarcastic smile.

'' and where is Ved bhai?? ''

''Bhai is out of india for 6 months. What do you think I would not attend your wedding if he was here .If he was in India he himself would take me here. And you know he didn't know anything. I am sorry bestie.'' Siya said and held her ears.

''Ohh siyu, No need to be sorry. It's not your fault. I told you many times and still I am telling you if you want I can help you in fact you have my whole family to your side. ''

''You know diyu, I can't and why that is also known to you. But now when I finally get out of that place I will try my best to never go back. Now leave that topic and say, how are you feeling about being married?? '' Siya asked the end with a teasing smile.

'Apart from that rude, khadoos, irritating husband everything is good. How I thought I would get a romantic, hot, sexy husband who will not leave me even for a moment always being touchy uffff. And what I got. Grumpy, arrogant jerk, who gets fever just with the name of romance. It's all fictional men' s fault for my expectations being so high.' Diyanshi said in mind. But said,

''Yeah all good. '' she doesn't want to share their personal life even with her best friend.

'' Bhabhi maa, who is she?? '' Avinaav asked being curious seeing their interaction.

''Ohh sorry guys, I just got carried out. I will introduce. So guys this is my one and only bestie Siya. Siya Oberoi. She could not attend the wedding because of some personal issues.''

''Hello everyone '' Siya said smiling.

But before they could say anything they all heard a united shout. And looked at the door to see two men with narrowed eyes. One had curly brown hair and blue eyes and the other one with blonde hair and brown eyes.

''Then who we are?? ''

''Met on the road while coming. '' Siya said sheepishly.

'' I am sorry. I don't know you. I think you got the wrong address.'' Diyanshi said as if talking to strangers.

'' Diyuuu buddy please we are sorry. We didn't do it intentionally. The situation was not in our favor. Or else what do you think we will not attend our bestie's marriage. ?? '' The curly brown haired man said with a sad pout.

Diyanshi scoffed. The other man said, '' believe me Doll, we were really in a complicated situation.''

Diyanshi looked at them raising her eyebrows and said, '' so tell me what was the situation? And don't you dare to lie fearing my reaction because consequences will be worse. ''

''Ok, I am telling you the truth. We didn't inform you because you were busy at your wedding and we didn't want to disturb you.

Actually Melissa happened. She again tried to create conflict. This time she manipulated my family. You very well know they all were against us from the first. This time she got some fake pictures of Seb with some girl. They didn't even let Seb meet me and fixed my marriage with Melissa . But all my patience broke when she sent goons to attack Seb. I was this close from losing him.He was shot. So I confronted my family and broke all my ties with them. I left that place for forever. For the last three weeks I took care of him. We cannot travel in this condition right ? that's why we didn't come but he is alright now so at last we came to attend your reception.''

The blonde haired man finished their explanation and looked at diyanshi who gave him a disappointed and hurtful look.

''Doll we ar.. ''

''Shut up, I don't want to hear a word. This much had happened and no one told me a thing. For God's shake he was shot. You guys don't even feel the need to inform me. Or you guys don't take me as your friend. Or I don't have any importance in your life.?? ''

''Buddy''

''Doll''

Both said at once.

''You very well know who you are to us. You are not only our bestie. You are the little sis we never had. Don't ever I repeat don't ever say that you don't have any importance. Got it. '' The blonde one said sternly.

Diyanshi looked down and said, '' sorry. ''

Then she went toward the brown haired man and asked, '' where?? ''

He pointed at his shoulder.

''Does it hurt a lot?? ''

''No absolutely not. Bullets don't hurt. You will feel like a feather touching you. It didn't hurt me a bit.'' He said sarcastically.

''Of course , it hurt the idiot. You know how much it bled. For once I thought I would die before teaching all the pranks to your child. I was so scared.''

She smacked his head. The other guy and siya chuckled.

''I was shot. I got hurt. At least show me some sympathy women. '' He said dramatically.

''Awww, little Seb got hurt. Come let me comfort you. '' saying she hugged him.

''I am fine buddy. Don't worry. You know na I am Iron man's fan. A mere bullet cannot harm me. Moreover I will not leave you all this easily. '' She smiled hearing him. He knows how much she loves them.

Other Rajvanshs as in Anvith, Vikram and Vikrant came from the office as Gayetri Devi clearly told them to be at home before lunch . When they entered the scene before them shocked them especially Anvith.

'How dare that bastard hug her? ' He thought.

'Why do you care who she hugs and who don't? You don't accept her as your wife then?? ' his conscience retorted.

'I accept it or not but it's the fact that she is my wife. And no one can touch my wife except me. I accept it or not but she is mine. And I don't share my things.' Anvith said in mind.

𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧!!!!!!

𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙝'𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣??

𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣.𝓓