Chapter 8 : Devil for a Devil

Anvith's blood boiled seeing his hand's around her. He still couldn't hug her yet and how dare that man hug her.

''What is happening here?? '' He said yelling.

Vikram and Vikrant got startled suddenly hearing a loud voice. Youngsters who were enjoying the drama flinched hearing the loud voice. They all stood up straight.

Diyanshi broke the hug and saw that Anvith, vikrant and vikram was standing there. Anvith was staring at them more like glaring at them. Hearing all the commotion others also came there.

'' I forgave you both for now but don't think I will forget all things. You both deserve punishment. And at right time you will get that. No don't think I am punishing you both for not attending the marriage but for hidding such a big thing for me''. Diyanshi said to both of them.

''Diya beta who are they?? '' Vikram asked her.

''Ohh I am sorry. Let me introduce. This is Siya Oberoi. He is Sebastian Millers and lastly he is Ryan Davis. They are my best friends. Siya is my bestie from childhood, we used to study at the same school from kindergarten then she moved to Dehradun. And after some years I also moved to London and met these two idiots who unfortunately became my best friends and me being the good girl have to bear with them. ''

Now everything is cleared to all. But Anvith was still glaring at Sebastian as his hand was still around Diyanshi. Sebastian noticed his deadly glare and understood the matter. He smirked internally and to tease him more he pulled her closer.

'' We all know how good girl you were and who beared whom. Don't forget for these two idiots you didn't get suspension from principle after all of your karname''. Sebastian, i.e the curly brown haired one scoffed.

''It's their fault they mess with me.'' Diyanshi shrugged her shoulder.

''You are the famous model Ryan Davis right?? '' Disha asked in a surprised tone.

''Yes'' Ryan said smiling.

''Oh my God, I am a huge fan of yours, you also belonged from a Royal background right?? I can't believe I am seeing you from this close.'' Disha said fangirling him.

''I was. I was from a Royal Family. Not now. Now I am only Ryan Davis, the model. By the way thank you. '' Ryan said with a smile.

'Iss ki ankhein sirf handsome larko pe hi hota hain kya??' Diyanshi thought in mind.

Then Diyanshi introduced other members to them.

''And lastly he is Anvith Veer Singh Rajvansh, my husband.''

''Is this a name Or address? '' Sebastian whispered to Diya. To which she chuckled and whispered back, ''I thought the same. ''

Anvith cleared his throat and said, ''Hello''.

''Hello to you too. Though I should have said it before but now I am saying never hurt my sis. Or else you don't know how bad Ryan Davis can be.'' Ryan said in a serious tone shaking his hand.

''But I will wish you best of luck for your future. Because I know how much of a devil she is and now you have to bear her your whole life. God bless you my child.'' Sebastian said dramatically and show his hand in a blessing manner.

Diyanshi stomped at his feet. Sebastian winced in pain and said, '' see I told you she is female satan. Bande ko goli lagi thi, reham ki jagah yeh aur maar rahi hain''.

Everyone was surprised hearing hindi that too clear hindi from him.

''Ohh no need to be surprise for our hindi it's all doll's I mean Diyanshi's credit.We both can speak and understand Hindi. '' Ryan said clearing their doubt.