Chapter 2 : Claiming

After giving him a pep talk he went in his room to find her sitting in his bed like a typical Indian bride. Her head was covered with the veil which covered her face too. He could notice her fidgeting hands. Anvith cleared his throat and said,

'' Diyanshi, listen to me very carefully. I don't want to beat around the bush. I am telling you straight forward. I am not gonna repeat it. I married you only to claim the heirship as it's our family rule to get married before inheritance. Yes, I will respect you as my wife, you can have all the needed things. But I have only one condition. I can not love you. I am incapable of that emotion. As their is no thing like divorcé in both our families so you can live as you want and let me live like I want. Don't interfere in my life. You are just my wife for nameshake and family but don't expect me to behave like a typical husband. And yeah before our family we should act like a happy couple. Understood?? '' Anvith said in a cold voice.

Diyanshi unveiled the dupatta covering her face. Tears were running down her face. Anvith got irritated seeing the tears.

''What are you saying? I am just a nameshake wife? You will not love me?? Don't do this Anvith ji. My life will be spoilt. Hey Bhagwaan ji ,yeh apne mujhe kaha phasa diya. Mere pati suhaagraat k din bolte hain ki woh mujhe patni swikaar nehi karte. Hayee meri zindagi barbaad ho gayi. Main loot gayi,barbaad ho gayi. Ab sab ko main apne mu kaise dikhaungi.'' Saying she started crying loudly.

Anvith was getting more irritated by this. 'Kaha phas gaya. Kis aafat ko gale bandh liya. ' He was cursing himself for agreeing to marry this melodrama. Suddenly he heard a sound of laughing. 'Sadme main chala gaya kya?' Anvith thought in his mind.

''What did you thought? I would say like this.'' Diyanshi said and wiped the fake tears. She got down from the bed and stood in front of Anvith. She stared directly at his eyes.

''Mr. Anvith Veer Singh Rajvansh, listen to me very carefully. I also don't want to beat around the bush. I am telling you straight forward. I am not gonna repeat it. I know you had married me to claim the throne. But don't forget you MARRIED me. So you have to give me the proper respect a husband should give his wife. I am your WIFE whom you had married not a random person.We both are equal in this. If you are the king of the business world then don't forget I am the Queen,Your queen. You accept Or not it's the truth. And about necessary things, I am very well capable to provide myself with my necessities. I don't need anyone's help. And as you said there is no divorcé but even if it was there you will never be free from this relationship. You are bound to me for this lifetime. And I am one man woman. I accepted you as my husband so you will be the only one. And I expect the same from you. I am telling you from the first day itself that I don't share my things.what's mine is only mine. So never ever even dare to think of another person. Aur ab jab shadi kar li to jhelna to padega . You have no other option. And about love? Let's leave that on time''.

Diyanshi said in one breathe with confidence oozing out of her tone.

''Aaah I have talked too much. My throat has dried. Where is water? '' Saying diyanshi went to the bed side table and began to drink water.

Whereas Anvith was shell shocked. He didn't expect her to react like this. He had expected she would throw tantrums, complain to the elders but here she was claiming her rights openly, not only rights but him too. She was not someone to get intimidated rather she can intimidate others. She was very straight forward and confident. Now he understood why his Dadaji had chosed her as his wife . To say truly he was a little impressed by her.

But will he submit to her?? HELL NO. Anvith veer Singh Rajvansh can never yield to someone. If she is challenging him then be it. Let's see who wins at the end. It will be fun to get a cut throat competition.

Though she had replied to him confidently. But it would be lie, if she said she was not hurt. Yes it hurted a little. She knew this was an arrange marriage. Moreover from the information she collected from his cousins and family it was a little expected. But will she give up??? HELL NO.

Diyanshi Rajput never gives up. And now when she had already developed a crush on her handsome husband how she can let him go. She made her mind to make this crush cum husband to fall in love with her irrevocably. 'You don't know what had hit you Mr. Patidev. Get ready for a crazy rollar costar ride. I will make you crazy. Just fall in love with me once then I will show you the consequences of uttering this words today.' She thought with determination.

𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙖𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨𝙨𝙨

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2.

𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝘿𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙢𝙞𝙩. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣. 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙝'𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩.

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝘿𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞.

𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣.𝓓