Chapter 27: Tip-tip barsaa paani

HELL!!!

Freaking Hell would be the right word to describe the feeling Anvith was feeling throughout the day. The only thing that was running on his mind was their 'accidental kiss'.

Throughout the day he was absentminded. As if he just couldn't concentrate no matter how much he wanted.

He came back home early. He directly went to their room. She hasn't come back yet. He went to take the much needed cold shower. He came out wearing his sweatpants while wiping his hair and his well toned chest in display.

Suddenly his eyes went to a figure. A woman was standing there with her back towards him. A sexy red transparent saree was wrapped around her petite figure. He gulped seeing the blouse which was tied only by a single thread.

Suddenly a music started to play out of now where and she started to move her hips to the rhythm. He don't know why her movements were familiar to him. And then she turned and his eyes widened. There was standing........

Diyanshi. He gulped his saliva seeing her. Her face bare of any makeup, hair open, her hairline filled with Vermillion but what took his attention was her lips, fucking red lips, looking like  a bloody red siren.

''Tip-tip barsaa paani
Tip-tip barsaa paani
Paani ne aag lagaayi
Aag lagi dil mein to
Dil ko teri yaad aayi
Teri yaad aayi to
Jal uthaa mera bheega badan
Ab tum hi batao sajan
Main kya karu''

She came towards him singing the lyrics while swaying her body to the music. The towel from his hand fell on the ground. Sweatbeads started to forming on his forehead.

''Naam tera mere labon pe aayaa tha
Naam tera mere labon pe aayaa tha
Ho maine bahaane se tumhe bulaaya tha
Jhoom kar aa gayaa saavan main kya karu''

While singing the lyrics, she touched his forehead with her forefinger and dragged it down through his face. She moved close to his face and kissed his Adam Apple causing his breath to hitch. She touched his bare body and roamed her hands on them. His hands were literally trembling. His heartbeat was running marathon.

"Tip-tip barsaa paani
Paani ne aag lagaayi
Aag lagi dil mein to
Dil ko teri yaad aayi
Teri yaad aayi to
Jal uthaa mera bheega badan
Ab tum hi batao sajan
Main kya karu''

She circled his hands around her waist from back and started swaying her body with him while singing. Her soft body grazing with his body was giving him different feeling. He turned her around and pulled her closer.

Her bossoms touched his bare chest. He pulled her more close by her waist and leaned down. His lips were just inches apart from her. He was about to close the gap and.........

''BHAIIIIIIIIIIII''

He came into this world by Aviraj's scream. He looked around  and saw himself sitting in his office, while Aviraj was standing in front of him with a file in his hand and Rishi was standing behind him. They both were looking at him dumbfounded.

So it was all a dream. He was fucking dreaming about her in brought day light . That too such a streamy dream. He could literally still feeling her touch on him. It was so realistic. His face became red thinking about the dream.

'This girl is seriously fucking with my mind.'

''What?? What... What happened?? '' Anvith said taking deep breath.