Chapter 1 : Shaadi ka laddoo

A woman clad in a heavy, gorgeous red lehenga , heavy heridiatary jewelries was sitting in the middle of the bed and waiting for her newly wedded husband. She is none other than Diyanshi Rajput oops Mrs. Diyanshi Anvith Veer Singh Rajvansh. It's past midnight but her lovely husband didn't show up yet.

Who would have known when her parents asked her to settle in India permanently, they had mean to get married and settled. She was the owner of Rajput Hotels and Resorts which she built from scratches without any help of her family. She finished her education in London and also started her start up there but now it had spread it's wings worldwide.

After pursuing her for 1 year her family finally was abled to get her back in India permanently. Devika Rajput could not take the risk of her favourite grandchild to get hitched with a foreigner. After doing much drama, Diyanshi finally agreed to come back to India.

First month had gone well with everyone catching up, spending time, Diyanshi and Drishan's unending craziness. One evening at the dinner table Shivansh blast the bomb of a marriage proposal for her.

''Gudiya, We wanted to say something to you. First listen to me carefully, then react okay. '' Shivansh said clearing his throat. After all she is his favourite grandchild. Though he wanted to turn his friendship with Suryapratap into a relationship between both families but he didn't wanted to pressurize his gudiya.

''Beta, we found a proposal for you. It's from a good and influential family of Udaipur. My best friend Suryapratap asked your hand for his eldest grandchild Anvith. We both wanted to turn our friendship into a relationship. He is a nice man with a very good upbringing. I believe that he will take good care of you. And he is next in line for the heirship of Rajvansh.In their family there is rule that before claiming the heirship the person have to get married. We all will went ahead with it only if you are ready. You have no pressure from us. Just think about it in clear mind, then tell us your decision. But always remember, whatever your decision may be, we will be with you. Okay beta. ''

Diyanshi was listening very carefully. At last She nodded her head. After finishing dinner, everyone went to their respective room. But sleep didn't feel it to be necessary to come to her. She was thinking about what her dadu said. She very well knows her Dadu is a very picky man. If he had agreed to this proposal then bande main kuch to baat hain. But she was confused. As she was still young she wanted to enjoy her life. Becoming the daughter in law of such a big family is not a cakepiece. Moreover he is the heir of such a big empire and if she becomes his wife, she will also have many big responsibilities to handle. She was thinking all this and eating icecream. Ice cream helps her with thinking.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and came in Devansh.

''Baba, please come in. ''

''I knew you would be awake in confusion thinking about all this.''

Devansh took his seat in the bed and Diyanshi placed her head on his lap. It was always like this. Whenever she was in confusion, her Baba was always there to clear it.

''So first tell me. What is your opinion about getting married? I am not talking about Anvith. Be it anyone. '' Devansh asked her and started running his hand in her hair.

''Marriage is a very important decision of life Baba. It's about my future. I don't have any problem with arrange marriage. But it's just I don't know if I am ready or not to take such a big responsibility. I want to enjoy my life more. I am still young. I'm not sure what should I do? '' Diyanshi expressed her dilemma.

''See princess, It's not only you in this marriage. There is another person too to share the responsibilities. You both will be equal in this. And about enjoying life. Your life is not gonna end with getting married. It's just a new phase of life. And here you will get a partner to enjoy your life with. You just need to give some time to both of you to adjust then everything will be fine. And from when Diyanshi Devansh Rajput started getting afraid of new challenges and responsibilities. Don't forget who you are. You built a whole company from scratch without any help of family. You endure all the struggles. Then why are you afraid now? '' Devansh finished with a warm smile which Diyanshi reciprocated.

'' I knew only you could help me with my dilemma. I was just confused but now I am sure about what should I do. And you are right Diyanshi Rajput is never afraid of challenges. I ready baba. By the way, what is his full name? You know na I had to search about him. ''

'' Anvith Veer Singh Rajvansh ''

''Yeh naam hai ya address.Itna bara. Main to bolte bolte thak jaaungi. '' Diyanshi said to which Devansh laughed. Then bidding goodnight Devansh left. As soon as he left, Diyanshi googled about him. Her laptop screen filled with his photos. Some his individuals, some with family members, some with friends. She also read about him and other family members on Social media.

'He is hot diyu.Yeh to chalta phirta greek God hain. Hayee I got a crush on my would be husband. Good choice Dadu, very good choice.' Diyanshi thought going through his pics.

Then the grand wedding preparation started. They both had only met once that too on their engagement day. But they didn't talk much. She just greeted him with a hi which he reciprocated with a nod. But she bonded very well with his family especially the younger Rajvanshs. Their vibes matched very well.

Rajvanshs were also pleased to get such a bubbly , innocent yet confident girl as their daughter in law. They believe she can bring out the hidden Anvith from the emotionless Anvith Veer Singh Rajvansh.

So after one month they got married and now she is sitting on his bed oops their bed in their room.

On the other side Anvith is smoking to calm his mind. He didn't want to get married. He had never thought about woman. No he is straight. It's just he didn't want to. His past demons didn't allow him to breathe freely. He came back after a one month long Bussiness trip from Greece only to hear the news of his marriage.

''Only after getting married, you are getting the heirship. It's the rule that every generation of our family follows. So you are no exception. A king can only rule after getting his Queen. We already choosed the perfect girl who would be able to take care of both you and the Rajvansh family. Though you are already taking care of everything but it will be legally transferred to you only after you get married.Take it as my last wish. ''

Suryapratap singh Rajvansh declared as soon as he came back home. And he had no other option than getting married. She is the granddaughter of his Dadaji's best friend. She also belongs from an influential family.She is the sister of his best friend.

Though he doesn't care about property or heirship but he cares and loves his grandfather very much. He can never deny him. He saw her once in their engagement day but didn't talk to her. He is very much aware about his family's bonding with her. She has already charmed his family.She is no doubt very beautiful but he is not going to fall for her charms.

He wanted to make it clear to her from the first day what this marriage means to him. There is nothing like divorcé in both families. So they have to stick together all life. But he wanted to make her understand that he will never be able to give the love to her. Yes he will respect her, give her all the rights of a wife, provide her everything she needs except love. He is incapable of that thing.

It's already his 3rd cigarette. 'Why are you getting stressed Anvith? Just go and say everything is clear to her and that's it. Everything solved. She will be Living as she wants and you as you want. Not a big deal, dude. King of the business world, people fear you, not the other way around , why are you taking unnecessary stress? It should be her not you. '

After giving him a pep talk he went in his room to find her sitting in his bed like a typical Indian bride. He cleared his throat.

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨......... 𝙏𝙖𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙖𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝘼𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ??

𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚.

𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣.𝓓