Chapter 16 : The Dare

All the family members sat together to have dinner at a big table. The elders were one side and youngsters on the other. They all were having food with little chit chatting except Anvith who was as usual having food silently. He glared at Diyanshi when she was trying to put the carrots in his plate sneakily.

''Eat every vegetable or else you are not getting any dessert.''

She gives him a horrored look then pout which he ignored. Seeing no other way she turned to her father but seeing her mother's glare she silently ate those vegetables while giving side eyes to Anvith. Then the desserts were served. Diyanshi was savouring her dessert when Divyansh spoke,

''By the way, Anvith you didn't tell yet what Diyu has to do as she loses the challenge. It's a clean and clear result. Right dad?? ''

''Yes. Anvith won.''  Devansh said. Divyansh gives her a mocking smile while Anvith smirks. Diyanshi poked her tongue at Divyansh.

''Ok ok. Now tell me what I have to do.'' Diyanshi said and looked at Anvith.

''You sure you could do what I would say. You won't go back after hearing it right ?? '' Anvith said raising his eyebrow.

''No. I won't go back on my words. Diyanshi Rajvansh never goes back on her words. Just say the dare.'' Diyanshi said confidently.

''Ahhh it's okk Anvith if you don't wanna say the dare in front of all of us. Why are you stretching the matter ? We got you bro . Don't worry. You could tell diya personally you know. As all the elders are here , it's embarrassing, I know. '' Aarav said teasingly.

Diyanshi's cheeks became red getting the meaning behind his words whereas the elders cleared their throat and youngsters stifled their laugh. Anvith sent a deadly glare at aarav and said gritting his teeth,

''Shut up Aarav.''

Aarav raises his hand in surrender and Anvith turns to Diyanshi,

''So your dare is, you cannot eat any chocolate for One....''

''day. Okay. I can manage for one day. '' Diyanshi interrupted.

''Week. You are prohibited from eating any kind of chocolate for One whole week.'' Anvith said making Diyanshi gasp in shock. No chocolate for not one, two or three but fucking seven days ; a whole damn week. She could feel the sky thundering, Ocean tides slamming each other, Volcanoes erupting fire.

''Are you serious ?? One week??? ''

''Kyu dar gaye 'The Diyanshi Rajvansh who never gives up' ?? '' Anvith said smiling mockingly.

''I have told you before too Gudiya, Never underestimate your opponent. You herself called it upon yourself. Now you only have to bear the consequences. '' Devansh said feeling pity for his daughter who loves chocolate more than her life.

Seeing no other way she give in. Though it was going to be painful for her to live without her love but she can do it right? Moreover she lost the challenge. She never thought it would backfire. So now she have to do the dare as she never go back on her words.

''OK. I am ready. I won't eat any chocolate for One week. And Mr. Rajvansh, Diyanshi Rajvansh never gives up. Thank God, I have already finished all the chocolates you brought.'' Diyanshi said the first part Confidently and mumbled the last line but Anvith heard it as he was sitting beside her.

''You did what?? You already ate all the chocolates I brought !! '' Anvith asked being shocked.

''Yes. '' Diyanshi shrugged nonchalantly as if eating 5 king size chocolate bars is not a big thing for her.

''There was not just one but 5 king size bars. You have finished them all?? '' Anvith asked unbelievably. But someone else also got 440 volt shock.

''Buiii, You cheated. You told me that Ani uncle brought only one chocolate which we shared.'' Drishan said giving a betrayed look to his bui.

Diyanshi glared at Anvith as he exposed her and give Drishan à sheepish smile. But before she could say something to console Drishan Anvith said,

''But buddy, I also gave you chocolate separately as I know your bui may have won't share her chocolates.'' Anvith said to Drishan.

Now it's Diyanshi's turn to give Drishan à betrayed look. Drishan grinned at his bui and said to his mother,

''Mom, I am sleepy. I want to sleep.'' Drishan said looking at his mother and yawned. The elders laughed seeing their drama.

''Ok then, It's getting late. We should leave. '' Suryapratap said. Other also agreed to him. They bid bye to the Rajputs. Diyanshi hugged her parents, grandparents , brother and sister in law. She also kissed Drishan's cheek who in return grinned and kissed her cheek.

The chauffeurs came with their cars. Anvith was  went towards his car and opened the passenger door for Diyanshi. She scoffed at him but sat inside. Soon they all left for Rajvansh Mansion.

Anvith looked at his side while driving to see her sleeping. He shook her head. After reaching Rajvansh Mansion , he turned towards her to wake her up but his eyes strucked at her innocent face. He was admiring her without any care of the world.

Other members get down and saw Anvith and Diyanshi didn't get out yet. Avinav and Advika went ahead to see if they had any problem.

''Bhai? '' Anvith's staring session broke hearing Advika's voice. He cleared his throat and get down from the car.

''Is bhabhi slept ? '' Avinav asked to which Anvith nodded his head.

''Shall  I wake her up ??'' Advika asked.

''No need. She is tired from all the work and preparation for the party. I am taking her to the room You just park my car. '' Anvith said and gave Avinav the keys.

He went to Diyanshi's side and opened the gate. Opening her seat belt he put her arms around his neck and picked her up.  She stired à little but didn't woke up instead snuggled more into his neck. Her breath was falling on his neck causing goosebumps to appear on his skin.

Other members were amazed seeing them like this. Vikrant raised his eyebrow in teasing manner while others were trying to stifle their smile. Anvith's ear and neck becoming red. He cleared his throat and said,

'' Woh, She was tired due to all the work and slept. And i didn't want to disturb her.''

''Ha ha beta, le jao usse kamre mein. Bohot thak gayi hogi meri bachchi .''  Vikram said.

Anvith went towards his room and as soon as he went they burst in laughing.

'''They were looking so cute. '' Kavita said gushing over them.

''Ha, Bhagwaan kare mere bachcho ko kisi ki nazar na lage .'' Gayetri said.

''After ages I saw my son so happy and smiling. I just wish to God to keep them both always together and happy.'' Vikram said praying to the Almighty.

''I have already told, Diyanshi is lucky for us. I just hope, she can bring our old Anvith back. '' Suryapratap said.

While all the family members were happy for the couple, two people were burning in jealousy.

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨𝙨𝙨𝙨

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.

𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚.

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨.

𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣.𝓓