Chapter 11 : Chipmunk and Dinosaur

Like this time passed. It's been nearly two months till their marriage. Life was going smoothly. Diyanshi had already joined her office. Their life was going as usual but Anvith started to stay aloof from her. But how much he tried he could not take out Diyanshi out of his mind. Her little pranks, teasings, jestures, smile, her non stop blabbering were always on his mind much to his distress.

It was late at night when he returned home. As usual everyone left to their room after dinner except Diyanshi. It's her routine, no matter how much tired she is, but she always wait for him to have the dinner together. Anvith told her many times not to wait. But is she going to listen to him? NO.

As usual she sat in the living room reading some cooking books. Soon Anvith came and sighed seeing her waiting. He shook his head at her stubbornness. Seeing him Diyanshi gave a wide smile. He went to freshen up while she went to heat the foods.

She served him then herself. They ate in silence. After keeping the utensils in the kitchen, they went to their room. Diyanshi changed into her night clothes. She was applying moisturizer and blabbering about her day, what she did all day .

She doesn't care if he wanted to listen or not. Though he pretend that he is not listening but he listen her every word. It's like his brain cannot ignore her any word. And his checking emails is just a excuse to distract himself from checking out her while she was applying moisturizer.

''Stop''.

''What?? '' Diyanshi said not understanding.

''Stop your blabbering. Did I asked you about your day? Don't eat my ear.'' Anvith said irritatingly.

''Did I ask you to listen?? I am talking to myself. If you have any problem just close your ear or go out.'' She said turning around continuing her work.

He huffed and closing his phone, he slept at his side. She smirked and turning off the lights, she also lay down at her side.

Next morning as usual Anvith woke up first and went for work out. After some time Diyanshi also woke up. Finishing her morning courses, she took a shower and changed into a light pink suit. She paired it with some jhumkas and left her hair open. Then she wore her mangalsutra and Vermilion. She wasn't going office today as she is going to visit her parents.

''Yeh hath pohoch kyu nehi rahi hain.'' She muttered to herself while trying to grab the bag that was kept on the top shelf in which she was failing due to her short height.

Anvith entered the closet and saw her standing on tip toes while trying to reach the bag. He chuckled seeing her. He went behind her and grab the bag for her.

''Ho to tum ittu sa. Phir aise kam kyu karne jate ho jaha tumhare height tumhare sath nehi deta ,Chipmunk.'' Anvith said handing her the bag.

''What what did you just called me??? Chipmunk?? Am I looking like a chipmunk to you?? By which angle I am looking like a chipmunk to you haa?? ''

''Did I say something wrong?? Tumhari height bhi ittu sa hai or yeh tumhari gol matol gaal. Heyy why didn't I notice it before?? Actually you do look like a chipmunk.'' He said pulling her cheeks.

''See I am not short. It's you who is extra long. You...you..you are Dinosaur. Yes you are a dinosaur. Tall as Eiffel tower and always grumpy.'' She said shoving her finger at his chest.

''I am a dinosaur??'' Anvith asked pointing at himself.

''Yes you are a dinosaur. Now leave, you are stinking.'' She said pushing him off.

''Whatever chipmunk.'' Saying Anvith ran to the washroom.

She poked her tongue at the closed door where he went. She turned towards the mirror checking her cheeks.