Chapter 6 : Chandramukhi

Diyanshi went to their room but didn't find Anvith. ' He was not in study. Then where is he?' She thought in mind. She shrugged her shoulder and went to change. After freshening up she changed into her night clothes. Only then she noticed that the balcony door was open.

She peeked and saw him reading a book. She was about to go but then thought something and went downstairs.

After some minutes she came with two coffee cups and went to the balcony.

''Hi, Patidev. '' Diyanshi said with a cheerful smile.

Anvith for a second looked up but again averted his eyes. Diyanshi put forward a cup towards him. Anvith looked at it and raised his eyebrow.
Anyways he was craving for some caffeine so he accept it and took a sip.

'Ummm it's so awesome. She makes good coffee.' He thought in his mind but could not say.

''How is it?'' She asked excitedly.

''Fine '', he replied in one word.

'Coconut head I know you liked it. It is showing in your face' diyanshi wanted to say but refrain herself. Instead she goes ahead with what she decided.

''I want to say something. See Anvith, we both know that we are struck with each other. There is nothing like divorce in both our families so we have to live together. I think it's better to live like friends rather than strangers. You know even two roommates becomes friends so why can't we?

And I don't like when someone pretends as if I didn't exist. So let's be friends?? '' Diyanshi said hopefully.

Anvith thought for sometime. True to say, she is right. They have to tolerate each other for this lifetime. So if they becomes friends at least they will be civil to each other. May be then she could be less annoying. But how much wrong he is. By agreeing to this friendship he is going to give her permanent permission to annoy him.

''Are you ok? Do you have fever? '' Anvith asked her.

''Yes i absolutely fine. Why would I have fever? '' Diyanshi said confusingly.

''Because you are talking like a mature person.''

Diyanshi gave him a tight lipped smile and said, '' are you agreeing or not?? ''

''Okk, let's becomes friends.'' Anvith said smiling a little and forward his hand for handshake. They shake their hands and Diyanshi gave him a big grin.

''By the way, what are you reading?? ''

''Book''.

''That I can see. I mean in what is the topic of this book? ''

''Bussines''.

She made a face hearing that. ''Didn't you get any better topic to read? ''

''I only read what I like. And now I am doing that only.''

'Himself is a boring person that's why he reads boring topics. While there is so much hot, spicy, sweet things to read in books, he is reading business books. Arghh.'

Diyanshi finished her coffee and was about to go when she heard his voice.

''Can I get this coffee again?? ''

''Now? You just had one. And this much caffeine is not good for health'' Diyanshi said scolding him a little.

''Not now, I mean can I get this coffee again everyday from now on?? '' Anvith said. He can't miss this awesome coffee.