Chapter 14 : Anniversary party

Party Evening

Whole Rajput mansion was decorated beautifully. Many guests were invited but Media was not involved as they wanted a close nitted function.

Anvith was getting ready. He wore a midnight blue suit with white shirt underneath. The upper two buttons of his shirt was left open giving him a sexy look. After setting his hair, he wore his watch, and sprayed his favorite Cologne.

'This girl!! How many hours she gonna need to get ready??'

He was about to call her but his breath hitched seeing in front. There stood Diyanshi in her Navy blue saree.Her backless blouse has à little deep neck.Her hair was done in a bun with some loose tendrils which cupped her face. Her neck was adorned only with her mangalsutra. Her ears were studed with a pair of beautiful diamond earrings. Her hairline filled with Vermillion. She was fixing the bracelet on her hand.

''Gorgeous'' the word left his mouth before he could control. Diyanshi looked up hearing his voice. Well her condition was the same seeing him.She just wanted to jump on him and kiss him hard. Her eyes were racking his whole form, then she noticed something.

''Heyy,, we are twinning.'' Diyanshi said grinning which broke his trance. He gulped seeing her up and down. He hummed and nodded.

''Let's go.'' They both went down together.

The attention of everyone present there turned as they both made their way down together. They looked gorgeous and perfect together. Diyanshi first greeted her in laws.

''Mera bachcha, we all missed you so much.'' Vikram said giving her a side hug.

''Yes, you are coming back with us tonight. And we are not going to hear any excuse. We want our daughter back. Our home became lifeless without you.'' Vikrant said. Suryapratap also nodded agreeing to him.

Diyanshi laughed hearing all. She said,

''Sure sure, I will go back tonight. Even I missed you all too. Especially our gardening and tea times and gossips.''

Kavita put a dot of kohl to the back of Diyanshi's ear from her eyes and said,

''You are looking so beautiful beta. Kisiki nazar na lage meri bachchi ko''.

Gayetri hugged her and kissed her forehead.

After wishing Divyansh and Suhaani they all sat down together. But one person was narrowing his eyes seeing all this.

' Do they forget that i am here too? No hi, no hello. For God's sake i am their son. Ek baar baithne k liye bhi nehi bola. Huhhh.'

''Areyy Anvith beta what happened?? Why are standing and sulking??'' Devansh asked.

''Nothing Dad, it's just my own family forgot me after getting their daughter. As if I don't even exist.''

Devansh and Geetanjali laughed hearing him. Whereas Rajvanshs were a little surprised seeing him complaining.

''Can you guys smell it?? Kuch jal rahe hain shaayad'', Diyanshi said Scrunching her nose pretending to get the burning smell.

'''Kuch' nehi bhabhi maa shayaad 'koi' jal raha hain.'' Avinav said laughing but stopped as soon as he saw Anvith's glare.

''I also felt like that when you came here and all my family members were worshipping you like you are a God. Only if they know how devil you are.'' Diyanshi said dramatically and at the end scoffed.