Chapter 19 : Red Hulk

As usual Anvith woke up early and went to the gym. He came back after an hour. He entered the room and saw the bed was empty. When he looked at the side his breath strucked at his throat.

Diyanshi was wearing a lavender pink organza saree with white sleeveless blouse which had intricate thread work in white. Her long smooth hair was open.

She paired it with matching jhumka and wore her mangalsutra. She filled her hairline with sindoor when her eyes went towards Anvith who was standing and staring at her more like drooling.

She was looking enchanting. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Diyanshi noticed his expression and smirked mentally. She intentionally put her pallu to the side giving him a glimpse of her bare stomach and started to make a messy bun.

Anvith's condition got more difficult. He just wants to roam his palm on her silky smooth skin. It was looking so inviting. But he can't do that.

After spraying some perfume she adjusted her saree and went down without giving him a glance. After she went Anvith took a deep breath and sighed. He directly went to the washroom to take a shower.

He removed his vest and stood under the shower. He closed his eyes and turned on the shower. The water started pouring. As he opened his eyes he saw instead of water, there was red colour water. He switched off the shower and saw himself in the mirror.

He has turned into a red hulk. He again turned on the shower to see red water flowing. He opened the shower head and saw a pouch of red colour. He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes to control his anger.

''This girl!!!''

He threw away the pouch in the dustbin and again fixed the shower head. He turned on the shower and saw fresh water coming. He breath a sigh of relief. He took his shampoo bottle to clean his hair which turned in red.

He squeezed some shampoo and put it on his hair. When he was applying the shampoo he feels it sticky. He got confused not understanding what is happening. He squzzeed some more shampoo and inspect it closely to see it was whipped cream mixed with shampoo.

''What the hell?? ''

He shouted and clenched his jaw understanding who is the culprit behind all this. He discarded the bottle and took a new sealed one from the cabinet.

He checked this time before applying it. After being sure it is fine he rinsed his hair. Though he applied the shampoo two times but still some strands of hair are still a bit reddish.

After showering, he wrapped the towel around his waist and went inside the closet. He got ready in a white shirt with burgundy colored pants. He paired it with a burgundy blazer. He set his hair. It was looking fine and his brown hair benefited him but if you look at it from close some red flicks are visible. But it was going very well with his attire.

As Diyanshi went downstairs everyone complimented her.

''You are looking so beautiful Diya beta.'' Gayetri complimented her and followed by other elders.

''Aj kuch jyada hi khush dikh rahi ho. Kuch chal raha haina tere shaitani dimaag mein. Lagta hain mera beta aj bohot pachtane wala hai apni kal ki harkaton ke liye.'' Vikram said starting with a suspicious tone but chuckling at the end.

Others also joined him.They love to watch their banter. Diyanshi smiled but didn't say anything. They all went towards the breakfast table.

''Wooww Bhabhi ma you are looking so beautiful.'' Advika said coming towards the table.