Chapter 18 : Final strike

The whole day was very hard for diyanshi. Though they went to their respective workplace but Anvith didn't stop his tease. He was sending her emojis,pics and videos, GIFs of Chocolates. At last she put his contact in archive.

Diyanshi came back from office and went to freshen up. After taking a shower, she changed into a simple light purple churidar suit. She blow dry her hair and wore her mangalsutra and sindoor.

She went down and saw everyone was already present in the dining room but to her shock Anvith was also back. He usually came back at late night. She was doubting his intentions.

She sat down at her seat beside Anvith. The maids started to serve. They all have their dinner together with little chat and teasing except obviously Anvith. But there is something mischievous going on in his mind. Now it's time for dessert. As Diyanshi was upset this morning for not eating chocolate Kavita herself made kheer for her.

The maids served the kheer to all. Diyanshi took a bit and said,

''Ummmm chachi  it's superbly delicious.''

Kavita smiled at her with adoration. All were eating but their attention got diverted when Anvith asked the butler to bring something from his car which he forgot to bring.

Soon the butler came with a packet. Anvith took it from him and told the maid to serve.

''Bhai what is in that packet?? '' Advika asked curiously.

''Actually I bought something for all of you.'' Anvith said.

''Really!! '' Avinav asked surprisingly. They all are excited to see what it was including diyanshi. But seeing what the maid served her smile fell. She sent a deadly glare towards Anvith. If looks could kill, Anvith would have died by now. She is raging like an angry bird.

''Chocolate brownies!?!? '' Aviraj asked  and everyone looked at Anvith who was enjoying seeing  Diyanshi getting mad and irritated.

The elders stifled their laughter seeing Anvith's deed. He is doing all this intentionally just to tease and irritate Diyanshi.

Anvith took a bite from his brownies and moaned.

''Umm it's really delicious. Why aren't you all eating??'' Anvith said and looked at Diyanshi.

''Oopps, sorry Diyanshi. I totally forgot that you have prohibition on chocolates for one Week. Alas!! you can't eat . I am feeling so sorry for you because these brownies are so tasty. '' Anvith said faking innocence and pity.

Diyanshi gritted her teeth but gave him a sickening sweet smile.

''No worries  Anvith. I will eat after the dare is over. You all continue. I am done. Good night everyone. '' saying Diyanshi left not before giving a glance towards the delicious brownies.

As soon as she left, Anvith put down the spoon and said, '' You all continue. I am done. ''

After bidding good night to all he also left for his room.

'' Bhai to bina brownies khaye hi chale gaye jo unhe itna delicious lag raha tha. To kya bhai sirf bhabhi ma ko satane ke liye yeh sab kar rahe the.'' Avinav asked both shockingly and amusingly.

Everyone shook their head at this couple's antics and after finishing food they also left bidding good night. Now only two persons were left who were burning in envy.

''Hume jaldi kuch karna parega aunty. Yeh Diyanshi dheere dheere mere Anvith pe kabza kar raha hain. Isse pehle yeh dono aur karib aa jaye Hume kuch karna hoga.'' Disha said to Kamini.

''Don't worry dear, I know Anvith very well. He is a very hard nut to crack. Diyanshi could never take any place in his heart. He is heartless, emotionless. He will never love her. Soon we will drive her out of the house.'' Kamini said smiling evilly.

''No aunty it's not easy as you are telling. She is as stubborn as Anvith. If he does not give her any place in his heart, she will just snatch whole heart and rule it like a queen. She has that attitude and power . And i fear that Anvith will fall for her. Did you not notice the changes in his behavior??She is changing him gradually. Aunty, I love him very much. I want him please aunty. Do something. If you can't then I will do something. He is only mine.'' Disha said determined with an evil smile.

Diyanshi went to their room and changed into her night clothes. She laid down on the bed and pretended to be sleeping.

Anvith went inside and saw she was preparing to sleep. He didn't say anything and also changed in his night clothes. After checking some emails he also slept.

Diyanshi opened one eye and saw him sleeping peacefully after ruining her peace. Making sure he slept, Diyanshi dialled someone's number.

''Meet me downstairs.''

She slowly come out of the bed and went outside without making a sound. She was about to close the door when her eyes went towards Anvith.

''Bohot maze aa rahe the apko subhe se hai na??Bass kal subah hone dijiye phir main bhi dikhati hoon. Bohot sataya hain apne aj mujhe, bohot tang kiye hain.Meri majboori ka faida uthaya hai apne. Kal dekhiye main kya karti hoon. Apne galat insaan se panga le liya Anvith.Aur phir according to lu friends main to 'devil Incarnated' hoon''.  Diyanshi thought and smirked evilly looking at Anvith who was unaware of the upcoming storm sleeping peacefully.

''Mujhe bohot darr lag raha hai Bhabhi ma .''

''Mujhe bhi,agar bhai ko pata chal gaya ki hum ne apki help ki to humare khair nehi. Kachcha chaba jaayenge vo hum dono ko vo bhi bina masale ke.''

Said Aviraj and Avinav respectively in fear. Diyanshi already told them to stay awake. And getting her call they come down stairs stealthily.

''Don't think too much mere pyaare devars. Main hoon na. Jab Diyanshi hain saath tab dar ne ki kya baat. I will handle everything. Just help me to execute my plan. You switched off the cctv didn't you Nav?? ''

''Yes, Bhabhi ma. '' Avinav said saluting her.

''Then my soldiers, let's start the operation.'' Diyanshi said .

''Done Bhabhi ma.''

Aviraj and Avinav replied unitedly.

''Wahh!!! What a piece of art we have created ''. Diyanshi said smiling evily.

Both the brothers nodded their heads but they still had the fear enacted in their heart.

''Let's get going boys. Ha listen tomorrow we will leave before Anvith leaves and hide here to see the result of our creativity. '' Diyanshi said.

Then they all left for their respective room. Diyanshi was about to sleep when another evil idea emerged in her brain. She carefully and sneakily did her work so as not to wake him up.
After finishing her work she took a breath of relief and laid down.

''Bohot maze ane wale hain kal. Good night mere pyaare patidev. Best of luck for your great and adventurous day ahead.''

𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙖𝙖𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨𝙨𝙨

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣.𝓓