Chapter 25 : Fevicol se

It was almost 3 pm when three figures were sneakily moving inside their house. They went inside a room.

''You have everything ready na?? ''

''Yes, raj bro.''

''Let's go then, iss chudail ko sabak sikhaye. Bohot has rahi thi humari bhabhi ma ke haath mein coffee gira ke. Ab dekh teri kya halat karti hoon.''

They went inside her room through the big window beside the door. They had already kept the lock open with the help of the maid. The three rajvanshs went inside her washroom.

Advika took out the things from the bag she brought. She opened the shampoo bottle which Disha uses and mixed Fevicol in it. Aviraj was stood at the door guarding it. Avinav took her Facewash and added home paint color with an injection syringe. As the Facewash was also in white color so the white color mixed well.

After finishing their work they sneakily went out. Once they reached a safe distance , they burst out laughing.

''I can't wait for the morning.'' Advika said laughing.

''Mujhe ek gaana yaad aa gaya. Pucho kya??", Avinav asked.

''Kya?? ''

''Mere photo ko seena se yaar
Chipka le saiyaan Fevicol se".

''Arey lyrics to sahi karlein. Lines aisi honi chahiye -

'' Mere balon ko mathe se yaar
Chipka loon saiyaan Fevicol se", Aviraj sang.

They all again burst out laughing.

'' let's inform boss that the mission is complete.'' Avinav said and messaged about the same.

Next morning

It was time for breakfast. Elders came first then the youngsters came one by one. Anvith and Diyanshi  came down in their formal wear as they were going to work.

''Good morning everyone'' Diyanshi wished in a cheerful voice. Everyone wished her back.

''Arey Diya beta, are you going to office today?? ''

''Yes, dadima. And before you all ask, I am  fine. But today I have some important work. I need to visit some places for some ancient traditional receipes. I am thinking of relaunching the age old traditional food items. In this world of  fusion and mixed culture , people seemed to forget the traditional and original taste of food. So we are thinking of bringing back all the age old recipes and traditional foods from all over the country without any fusion . We are keeping it original without any mixture. So for that i have to go. My P.A cannot handle it alone. Moreover, she just joined One month ago.''

''Wahh,idea to bohot achcha hain beta.'' Suryapratap said.

''Haa aj kal hum dusri culture ko apnane ke chakkar mein apne hi culture ko bhul rahe hain. Foods ke fusion bana bana ke original taste ko hi bhul gaye hain. Bohot innovative idea hain.'' Vikram said.

''Bhabhi ma when are you thinking to launch it??''
Advika asked.

''I am not sure yet. We are collecting  the receipes now. It will take some time.Then we will discuss about the launching program. Moreover myself and my chefs have to learn and train ourselves so that we could retain the original taste of the foods. Actually it's not about bringing back traditional foods , we want to bring back traditional foods with original taste. So it would take some time.''

She nodded her head understanding. They all was about to dig in when they heard a loud noise.

''Whose voice it is?? '' Kavita asked.