Chapter 12 : Missing her!?!

Anvith returned at late night. He went to the living room but didn't find her there. Thinking may be she was in room, he went upstairs. Entering the room he saw the bed neat as he saw before leaving. He checked on the balcony and home library but didn't find her .

He became worried for her. He took out his phone to dial her when he saw her message.

''I am going to stay here for few days. Please have your dinner. Good night.''

He sighed. In between all office work he didn't get time to check his phone. Changing his clothes and freshening up he went down. Heating the food, he sat down to have his food. But it's feeling odd to him to have it alone. He kinda got accustomed of her. He ate very little and put the plate in the sink.

He went back to his room and laid down on his bed. He looked towards the dressing table. Sighing he closed his eyes.

'Am I missing her? It's not been a complete day and I am already missing her. No. I am not missing her. It's just that I got accustomed of her. Moreover she is not here with her nonsense irritating talks. Now I can relax for some days peacefully'.

Next morning he woke up hearing the alarm. He looked at his side but find it empty. After his gym session he took shower and went inside the closet. He looked towards the place where everyday his clothes were usually placed ready. But today there was nothing. He was about to call her when he remembered that she was not here.

He shook his head and took the first suit that came to his hand. He changed his clothes and set his hair. Wearing his watch he went down to have breakfast.

All family members were sitting at the table. He took his seat and started to have his food. He was the first one to left. He was in the garage when he remembered something and went inside.

''What happened beta?? Did you forgot something?? '' seeing him again, Kavita asked.

''Oh yes , I forgot my wallet and file.'' He answered and went upstairs.
'Iss ladki ne mere aadat hi kharab kar di hain' he muttered but Kavita heard him and smiled.

Taking his things he left for work. All day he could not concentrate on his work and all his frustration and irritation burst upon his poor employees.

Like this three more days passed . After that day, she didn't even call him. She just message him to know if he had his lunch or dinner. That's it, nothing else. He was getting frustrated. More than her he is frustrated on himself that he just couldn't go to her house. What if she thinks he was missing her. But the reality is he is badly missing her. Her nonsense talks, her pranks, teasing, smiles, laughs, everything.

He was checking a file when someone burged in. He looked up and saw Divyansh grinning at him.

''You know there is a basic manner to knock before entering someone's cabin.''

''Ohh as if I ever knocked . Moreover, now I am not only your best friend but your brother in law too. So give me respect.'' Divyansh said smugly.

Anvith rolled his eyes before again concentrating on his file. Divyansh sat comfortably in a chair and said,

''Bro I need your help.''

Anvith looked up and raised his eyebrow asking what.

'' Day after tomorrow is my anniversary na. I want to do something special for Suhaani. Though Dad is throwing a party but I want to do something special for her. Suggest me something.''

''You are married for nearly 5 years and it's just 3 months I got married. And you are asking me ideas.'' Anvith said shaking his head.

''Yeah. So foolish of me. I can just ask diya and others. Anyway they are in Rajput mansion.'' Divyansh said thinking something.

''Others?? ''

''Yes, Aviraj, Avinav, Advika, Siya, Geetika, Aarav. They all are in Rajput mansion planning for the the party.

''You wanna come?? '' Divyansh asked cautiously. Anvith thought for some time and said,

''Ab tu itna bol hi raha hain to chal''.

Hearing the reply Divyansh was little surprised because he didn't expected that Anvith would go for any party planning leaving his work.

'Par maine to sirf ek baar hi bola', he thought.

Thinking something he smiled and they both left for Rajput mansion.

Otherside,Diyanshi made some delicious donuts. Others were in the living room gossiping and laughing. She came out with the donuts and sat down with others.

''Wahh bhabhi maa, you are the best. I missed your handmade food.'' Avinav said taking a bite of donut.

''Yeah, bhabhi maa, when are you coming back?? We all are missing you. Especially bhai, he was so grumpy these days, we are scared to even talk to him.'' Advika said.

''And all his wrath is bursting upon the employees. He had fired 10 people, rejected 5 présentation.'' Aviraj said shaking his head.

''And just don't about his cold and rude behavior.'' aarav added more.

''What's new there aarav bhai. I can bet there is no other person as arrogant and rude as him. Cold grumpy man. Always scolding and glaring at me. Diyanshi don't do that, Diyanshi don't do this.. Bla bla bla. You know didn't even call me for three days not even a single message.Huhh '' Diyanshi took out her anger.

So what she didn't call him. She was mad at him. But she kept his updates from Kavita and Rishi. But he didn't even call her once after that day. She missed him.

Breathing in anger and being in her own thoughts she failed to notice the signals others were giving her. She kept on saying. Seeing no other way Siya stuffed a donut in her mouth.

''What the hell siya?? '' Diyanshi said taking a bite of the donut.

Siya eyed behind her. Diyanshi looked at her confusingly. Turning around, she said,

''What, you are looking as if he is behind... ''

She frozed. There stood Anvith veer singh Rajvansh with his signature emotionless look.

She gulped the morsel. She was going to say something when Anvith glared and took the donut from her and passed by her. He sat on the couch. Where others were looking at the scene. They were expecting some drama but none happened.

So They again started their discussion. 'May be he didn't heard.' Diyanshi thought and relieved a breath.

𝙃𝙞𝙞𝙞𝙞 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨𝙨𝙨𝙨

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚.

**𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧**.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣.𝓓