Chapter 259 - 270

Chapter 259

Just as she had suspected.

After years of eating various things that Zhi Xia had sent him, he didn't notice anything at first. He could attribute it to coincidence and his own carelessness. But after such a long time without discovering anything, he could only say that he was too clueless.

It was evident that An ZhiAng wasn't that clueless.

He had thought about asking Zhi Xia directly, but then he thought that since she hadn't mentioned it herself, asking would only burden her psychologically. It was better not to ask.

Recalling their few interactions, it wasn't difficult to guess that there were things Zhi Xia didn't want him to know, and she simply hoped that he would silently accept them.

Since it was what she wished for, An ZhiAng naturally wouldn't make things difficult for her.

As soon as he received the package, he rushed back to his dormitory. As he entered, he warned his comrades first, "My sister sent me this package, don't even think about it."

Others would usually receive things sent from home, and there were some food and drinks that everyone would share.

An ZhiAng wasn't stingy, but after spending these few years together, everyone knew about his peculiarities.

When others sent things, whether it was for consumption or use, he wouldn't hesitate to share, even if he gave it all away. Only when his sister sent something, no one could even have a taste. He would keep it all for himself, like a devoted brother.

Although everyone would jokingly call him stingy, deep down they understood and envied the bond between him and his sister.

They themselves had siblings, but to have a relationship that reached this level, with continuous shipments over the years, from small things like food and drinks to larger items, and not being stingy at all, it was truly rare.

Upon opening the package, he, as usual, first looked at the letter.

After reading it, he started searching through the contents of the package.

When he found the item mentioned in the letter, he secretly clenched it in his hand, then stuffed everything else back into the cupboard before entering the restroom alone.

Without any hesitation, he drank the item down.

He smacked his lips but didn't notice anything different.

However, the next day during training, he realized a significant change.

Both his speed and endurance had greatly improved, and as he continued training, within just half a month, his physical abilities had doubled compared to before. And this improvement didn't stop; instead, it kept increasing.

Later on, An ZhiAng became afraid of attracting too much attention, so he had to quietly hide a portion of his strength and only show that he was slightly stronger than others.

The military had issued a notice last month that within two months, they would conduct a selection process, and those selected would join the Special Forces. This was the best affirmation of their abilities and the fastest path to promotion.

Because every ordinary member of the Special Forces held a rank equivalent to an officer outside.

Therefore, one could imagine how challenging this selection would be.

The previous An ZhiAng was also among the top in the military, and it was not only a matter of necessity for him to participate in this selection but he also had great confidence.