Chapter 1 - 6

Chapter 1

The sky in early autumn was deep blue, and the breeze was blowing the white tulle hanging in the waterside pavilion.

Inside the tulle, two beauties in brocade clothes sat lazily behind a long table with fruits and tea, surrounded by maids, serving them attentively.

Outside of the tulle, two strong guards fighting each other with their chests exposed.

Sweat beads rolled down their handsome and upright faces, dripping on their muscular bodies.

During the stalemate, one person broke free and grabbed the opponent's narrow waist.

The waist and abdomen were contracted, as vulnerable as blades of grass.

The eyes were on fire, sending out a beast-like panting.

The surrounding air seemed to be getting hotter and hotter.

Hua Yang gently shook her round fan, the shadow of the fan covered her eyes that seemed to have little interest but were actually obsessively admiring.

In fact, she used to hate fighting, and men's stinky sweat would only make her disgusted and sick.

But at this moment, she actually felt that the scene in front of her was so full of vitality that her mind pictured galloping horses, fighting tigers and leopards... and her late husband Chen Jingzong.

Chen Jingzong was tall and strong. It was said that he had been practicing martial arts since he was six or seven years old.

His father was a master of politics and was a Cabinet Elder in two dynasties. His brothers also Zhuangyuan and Tanhua respectively, but Chen Jingzong resolutely entered the martial arts path.

He had a cool and handsome face, and it was because of this face that Hua Yang agreed to the marriage confer by her father emperor and mother empress.

Who would have thought that to really get along day and night and become a husband and wife, just a face was not enough. Chen Jingzong's words and actions were almost always challenging her bottom line of patience.

He liked to drink at the dinner table and his mouth needed to be rinsed repeatedly before the smell was gone. However, Chen Jingzong was a rough man and didn't care much, so when the couple share the bed, she could always smell the alcohol from Chen Jingzong's side.

Chen Jingzong was proud of his martial arts skills. He had developed a muscular body that was stronger than any sweaty horse she had ever seen. No matter who saw him for the first time, they would always praise him as "heroic".

But military attachés love to sweat, and every time Chen Jingzong came back from duty, he would bring back the smell of sweat.

If he was a fastidious person and the smell didn't reach Hua Yang it would be fine, but Chen Jingzong was not fastidious. He either forgot to wash his hair or simply didn't even take a bath, and just casually lay down on her fragrant bed, which made Hua Yang feel disgust that his rough skin and thick meat ruined her bed of fine silk.

Father-in-law and brothers calmly reasoned with him, but he spoke coldly, making the atmosphere in the whole family stiff, and she was also embarrassed.

Because of these trivial things that happened every day, Hua Yang became more and more displeased with Chen Jingzong.

Chen Jingzong also knew it in his heart, and he had his own pride, so the number of times he came to spend the night with her became less and less.