Chapter 127 - 135

Chapter 127 Emboldened

Guan Suyi couldn't hide her face from Hunnar's laughter. After thinking about it carefully, she understood what was wrong, and immediately reprimanded, "Stop laughing, that thing that stuck in your brain, it's very vulgar!"

Emperor Sheng Yuan showed an innocent expression, "Why Madam take your anger on me again? Wasn't it you who think crookedly before? You even scolded me for not being able to talk properly, that is called confidence of one own conviction. Madam, you are becoming more and more self-willed, and I don't believe you're also this unreasonable in front of Emperor Teacher and Chief of Ceremonies." After the words fell he was stunned for a while, and then burst into laughter, "Oh, I get it. Madam can only do this in front of me, because with me, you can throw away all the pretense and show your true selves. You know that I'm not going to tell anyone, and I'm not going to hurt you."

The more he laughed, the happier he was, and once it gets started there's no stopping it.

Guan Suyi, who had never dared to turn back, was about to explode with anger. She wanted to flung her sleeves and leave, but then feeling like she had lost, she couldn't help but feel resentful. After thinking for a while, she simply turned around and walked towards Hunnar. She sat on the bench opposite him, but not at all in the dignified posture of the past, rather outstretched one of her hand and rest it on the railing, her fingertips flicked the muslin shawl without a moment's hesitation, one hand gently supported her chin, and looked at him with her coquettish eyes. She tilted her legs together, causing the hem of her skirt that was embroidered with willow leaves spilled all over the ground, gold and silver threads reflecting the light from the lake, like falling stars, really dazzling.

Emperor Sheng Yuan was stunned for a moment, his laughter stopped abruptly, and his breathing became heavier. He clearly knew that it was extremely rude, but he couldn't take his eyes off Madam. From her cloud-like black hair to her graceful figure, to a small jade piece tied to her ankle, he could linger back and forth repeatedly.

Finally, as if he couldn't bear the great pain, he abruptly turned his head away, and even through his thick beard, his bronze-colored skin was a little flushed. The former Madam was like the flower in the high mountain, and he did not dare to climb it for fear of sullying her; the present Madam was a worldly beauty, but she had grown many thorns, making him want to pick her up, but also afraid of damaging her.

He loved her talent, her temperament, her looks, and even her stubborn willfulness hidden under her dignified exterior. He wanted to get her whole selves, not the helplessness and compromise under the oppression of power. He tried hard to control his body's reaction, but then he heard Madam laugh evilly, she said, "Didn't you laugh before? Why don't you continue laughing?"

"Madam, you try to confuse me with your beauty!" Emperor Sheng Yuan didn't know whether to laugh or cry. It was only today that he realized that being too beautiful could also become a weapon.

"Wine doesn't make men drunk, men get themselves intoxicated. Lust doesn't overpower men, men surrender themselves to lust. It's you whose mind doesn't right, how can you blame me?" Guan Suyi smiled beautifully, she really looked radiant.

Emperor Sheng Yuan, who wanted to glance at her quickly, became dizzy again. He quickly took off his robe, threw it in the air, and ordered, "Minglan, put on the coat for your master. The wind in this lake is cold, and the water vapor can soak the body, afraid she will freeze if sit for a long time."

Guan Suyi caught the black robe that was fluttering in the wind, and chuckled, "I once followed my grandfather to Mohe. In winter, the water dripped into ice, and it was cold to the bone marrow. He also dug up the frozen river and let me swim twice a day to strengthen my body. What is this little lake breeze?"