Chapter 426 - 434

Chapter 426

However, the change in this matter still brought considerable hidden troubles for her. But these were all expected things. Even if a storm comes, she will not be afraid at all.

At dinner time on the sixteenth day of the twelfth lunar month, Jiang Tao came over with a document, his face full of gloom.

Knowing that summer had just sat down and hadn't eaten yet, she took the chopsticks handed over by Xiaoliu and asked, "Have you eaten yet? Sit down and eat something?"

Jiang Tao shook his head and cautiously opened his mouth, "Boss Pei, I came to find you because I have an urgent matter. Otherwise, you can eat first later?"

The matter was urgent, and he didn't care if he would disturb her.

Usually Pei Jing was not at home most of the time, and Knowing Summer lived alone with several children, and Jiang Tao was also a man with a sense of proportion. Usually if something came up, he would also contact by phone, rarely coming back home.

So it could be guessed that he must have important things to come at this time point.

Knowing that summer put down her chopsticks and told the triplets and Xiaoliu to continue eating, she stood up and said, "Let's go to the yard to talk."

"Take a look at this." As soon as she left the living room, Jiang Tao couldn't wait to hand over what was in his hand to Knowing Summer.

She took it and took a look. Although she was a little surprised, it was still something she had expected.

"There are only two people for the six quotas now. What is the attitude of the other four?"

What Knowing Summer had in her hand was a news release from a famous big reporter in Jincheng, whose main purpose was to criticize the Sheng'an Group for inexplicably canceling the study abroad quotas for Jincheng University, disappointing and depressing the original hopeful students.

However, there were only two students who appeared in the news release for the time being, while the Sheng'an Group would fund six students every year, that is, four people were not involved.

"I haven't had time to understand the situation of these few people yet. This news release was contacted by a reporter this afternoon. The other party's main purpose is to seek money and hopes that we can spend money to avoid disaster." Jiang Tao explained to Knowing Summer the cause of the matter, "If this matter is not properly resolved, the other party will release this news release tomorrow, so I came to disturb you so late."

"Then what do you think, how should this matter be dealt with?" Knowing summer asked him.

"Boss Pei, I have a bold idea..." When Jiang Tao came, he had been thinking all the way. When Knowing Summer asked, he immediately prepared a strategy, "Instead of spending money to avoid disasters, it's better to make this matter completely sensational. Pull out all of Miss Wanqing's experience at school, including Ms. Pei Shuangshuang's affairs. A notice must also be issued. Although Miss Wanqing has temporarily gone abroad, she will eventually come back. If it is covered up, it may cause even greater trouble when discovered by others in the future. It might as well lay it out by ourselves, to revive from death, most people see these things just to watch the excitement, used to following other people's thoughts, we can spend some money later to find someone to guide public opinion. Even if Ms. Pei's reputation cannot be whitewashed, in today's society, her whole family and daughter's reputation should not be implicated because of one person's indiscretion."

It was no wonder that so many people were recruited back then, and only Jiang Tao could now exercise all powers in Knowing Summer's absence.

The man had ideas, ability, and was bold enough, which were qualities that many people did not have.